[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 448

Cmu4:
Well... it looks nice when you put "Sell" on the chart. But the de facto orders were "Buy". :)

I don't trade that way but I remembered this indicator and just threw it on the chart.)

I don't know what they're talking about :)

7Konstantin7:
I don't trade that way, I just remembered this indicator and just put it on the chart.)
I can tell you that the indicator does not play any role in this type of TS. I've never managed to find any regularity in its influence. The grid should be built on logic and on MM methods.

Cmu4:
I can tell you that the indicator has no role in the TC of this type. If this is the case, I cannot find any regularity in its influence in practice. The grid should be based on logic and on MM methods.

Well, in principle, yes) nevertheless with this indicator, even if not always possible to bail out the accumulation of orders) and good thing is that we know where to put a clear stop loss on this indicator in the end we will lose when a false entry help about 5 maximum 10 points depending on what rush the price broke through this indicator) also can not open if the price has not yet broken it at less than 3 or 4 points then stop loss will be even smaller.

You may not open when the price breaks through it, then stop loss is smaller. There is a problem with correct calculation of lots in your head.

7Konstantin7:

Well, in principle, yes) nevertheless with this indicator, even if not always possible to bail out the accumulation of orders) and good thing is that we know where to put a clear stop loss on this indicator in the end we will lose when a false entry help about 5 maximum 10 points depending on what rush the price broke through this indicator) also can not open if the price has not yet broken it at less than 3 or 4 points then stop loss will be even smaller.

There is one thing, but it is necessary to calculate lots in your head it will be difficult to navigate and it is better to have a button on the chart when you enable this help mode, when you see a bad situation, you enable the button and it is very convenient to see when you need help and when you do not.

Your picture shows a good case. But, unfortunately, it often happens that when you set an opposite order with a big lot, the price reverses and it may happen several times, until the margin runs out.

khorosh:
Your picture shows a favourable case. But, unfortunately it often happens that if you set an opposite order with a big lot to get out of a stack, the price will turn around again and it may happen several times until the margin runs out.

It's understandable) but this way we can cut the cabbage... it's not always necessary to wait till we reach the break-even point and intuitively take some profit and break it several times with a pullback) and it's good that the stop is very small...

and if the price decides to turn around and go in our direction it's only good for us)

ok...) that's not really it)

khorosh:
As luck would have it, on New Year's Eve, the osma sagged to a trickle...(

Guys, I heartily wish you a Happy New Year. Happiness, health, love and understanding with your nearest and dearest! For You! :-) Rock'n'roll.

All the more so when - THOSE GIRLS and this town will remain just as mysteriously beloved... :-)

From the bottom of my heart - Roman.

Happy New Year to all fellow villagers! I wish everyone the most important thing - love! and success in trade)

7Konstantin7:

Happy New Year to all fellow villagers! I wish everyone the most important thing - love! and success in trade)

Burning? - NECESSARY!!! :-) BEAR - GIRLFRIEND - GAVE UP - WILL FIND ANOTHER ONE...! :-)

Reason: