How to increase your account by a factor of 1,000. - page 9

Igor Yeremenko:

apart from Comrade @MrBobr1' s delusion about using high leverage (>1:500-1:2000), another option may be to use a bonus (from a broker) that participates in drawdown (yes, the topic is "kitchen", but it may come in handy)

Bonuses are a scam by the DCs.
Bonuses do not participate in drawdown.
You will get your trades closed at a loss,
Even if you have enough money with the bonus as it is.

MrBobr1:

What can I say. That's just crazy. What 10 times in a week to find a take like that. All they say is "show us". You must have increased your account 1000 times in a week, at least relatively on the demo account. It's ten times of doubled trades that give such a result, an increase in the account by 1000 times. Of course, you do not have such a result. So why do you write such a rubbish? Of course you can do it on history. As all the gurus do. You have to buy here and sell here.

It was the last test for adequacy you failed) you do not see the point behind the words. The only point was that you have to wait for 25 p. The deal does not take a year, I know who did it in a month +/-.
By the way, I've just written about 25 pips in this way, I've never understood that I trade midterm. I don't deal with them at all. Well, well. 4 deposits risk)))) you need a nickname)

Aleksey Mavrin:
It was the last test for adequacy, you have not passed) do not see the point behind the words. It was only that 25 p. You don't have to wait a year for a deal, I know who did it in a month +/-.
Up: and by the way I wrote about such 25 p. that I think it's a lottery, do you get it that I'm a medium-term trader? And I don't deal with those kind of take's at all. Well, well. 4 deposits risk)))) you need a nickname.

As for the brokers, the real problem is that they do not understand you. It's so simple, and keep the nickname, it may come in handy if you can't think of anything better to do). Anything can happen. As for guessing what kind of trader you are, don't overestimate it. You should have quit everything and guess about your trading. But you've learned to show your hand - it turns out you trade mid-term. Couldn't you just say I'm so-and-so and trade so-and-so? I think so on this post. My result is like this. I agree with it and disagree with it. You will see how to increase your account by 1000 times.

MrBobr1:

You should conduct tests with yourself and be able to communicate your thoughts so that they are understood. And keep your nickname, it may come in handy if you can't think of anything better to do). Anything can happen. As for guessing what kind of trader you are, don't overestimate it. You should have quit everything and guess about your trading. But you've learned to show your hand - you're a mid-term trader. Couldn't you just say I'm so-and-so and trade so-and-so? I think so on this post. My result is like this. I agree with it and disagree with it. You will see how to increase your account by 1000 times.

Calm down, what are you excited. The topic is not about me) Keep discussing x1000 and the risk of four deposits in one account))

Aleksey Mavrin:
The topic's not about me) Keep talking about x1000 and risk. The topic is not about me) Keep discussing x1000 and the risk of four deposits in one account))

Because that's the beauty of it, there are different approaches to trading. ) And as for overheads, I haven't always done them.

Roman Kutemov:
Bonuses are a scam by the brokerage house.
Bonuses do not contribute to the drawdown.
there are those that participate

MrBobr1:

Because that's the beauty of it, there are different approaches to trading. ) As for overclocking, I haven't always done it.

But now I'm seriously thinking of trying to do it too. I always tried to find stable low-risk system, to calculate risks and avoid drawdowns. You know, 25 pips is considered as an error within 1-4 hours bar.

And now I think - where to chase the elusive trends. Put all your knowledge, experience, focus - "Put" all 10 times and Pan-Propala :) There is a bit of a joke, of course. The salt is that because knowledge of mathematics does not let you forget that it probably will not work with the first time, and should try many times, then it turns out that the "focus" should not be in 10 trades, and many times more, and what happens - come back to where we started - all rests in a system that can produce the planned percentage of profitable trades) philosophy ...

Aleksey Mavrin:

"Put" everything 10 times and Pan-Propal :) There's a bit of a joke, of course.

it's not a joke, it's the real way to look ;)

Finding a TS with an evenly distributed series of profit/loss trades ;)

Igor Makanu:

this is not a joke, this is the real way to find ;)

Finding a TS with an evenly distributed series of profit/loss trades ;)

Yes, exactly, Igor. But fundamental analysis is rarely discussed, although it is often more relevant to our topic than some other tricks.

So, I know very well that some proficient traders, who have successfully predicted the reversal of the fundamental trend in few moments in my memory. When you understand that really, for example the Fed has nowhere to go and will raise the rate and cut QE, while the EU has to cut stimulus measures for sure, understand that market expectations, which have driven the euro very - very high, have disappointed and everyone realizes this now (tomorrow, in a week or month, after another non-farm, whatever), then there is only to take more at risk. Of course this is not about x1k, because correction is great on such trends. And in general, trading on fundamentals and trading on everything else - these are two different worlds. And such situations rarely occur, and the exclusivity does not last long. But ... what was I saying, ah yes about the series :)

Technical analysis, fundamental analysis, coffee fortune-telling, expert predictions, trading with the market, trading against the market - all these are just probabilities with only statistical adjustments. The only thing we know for sure is that there will be a reversal, but how soon and by how much - see point one. And psychology and the human factor have their share in all this. Only robot is able to trade successfully, and in fact it does not really matter where the price will go, it is all about the right mathematics, mechanical actions and the value of the deposit.
Reason: