Where can I open a trading account? - page 4

If the trading account is in IBAN format and the relevant jurisdiction, the money is safe (this includes insurance, regulation and retail customer rights)

Georgiy Merts:

... and introduced a clause (in accordance with clause 2.5 of the Offerta) that withdrawal is at the input rate

So, if brokerage company takes advantage of this point at least once - we must run away from such an unreliable brokerage company.

In general, there should be no deposit and withdrawal rates. If the trading account is in $, then the deposit and withdrawal must be in $ and nothing else.

We do not know why they agreed to opaque conditions from the very beginning. Well, if we agreed, then what complaints can we have?

Фёдор Андреевич:

Where to open a trading account? In which DC service provider? Where is the most honest in the withdrawal of funds?

- Do not specify in the theme the name of the brokerage company, there is ls for that. (IMPORTANT).

In this thread we are just discussing nuances and what we should pay attention to when we are choosing. Our advices.

The account should be used for forex trading on MT5.

A lot of companies and all say that they are the best. In this theme I want to collect options for proven companies where you can register and create an account.

I also want to know if there are a lot of companies that are already registered and how to get an account.

I want to ask a question. What is the difference in quotes? How often did you notice the difference in different brokerage companies? Is it so critical when we open long orders?

If you would like to send me the list of "not so good" companies on your wall, I will be glad to form a base both of good, reliable and not so good.

I would add that a broker should have TRADING CENTRAL or exclusive chips, then you can see that the broker makes at least some effort to meet traders.

Dmitriy Tkachenko:

I would add that the broker should have TRADING CENTRAL or exclusive chips, then it is clear that the broker makes at least some effort to meet traders.

Can you explain in more detail in your own words what it is? I can't add it to the header, I will add it to the list in the profile as a condition of selection.

A100:

There should be no deposit and withdrawal rates at all. If the trading account is in $, then the deposit and withdrawal must be in $ and nothing else.

It is not clear why you would agree to non-transparent terms in the first place. Well, if you have agreed, then what claims can there be?

Why are the terms not transparent when it is clearly stated that if you deposit rubles into a dollar account - they are deposited at the current exchange rate?

And most importantly - the point is different. In that, in full accordance with paragraph 2.5 of the Offerta, the brokerage company may set rules that the deposited funds are not withdrawn at all, but remain in the custody of the brokerage company. And that would be perfectly legal - because you agreed to that clause!

Georgiy Merts:

And the main point is something else. The point is that in full compliance with clause 2.5 of the Offerta, the DC can set rules that the deposited funds are not withdrawn at all, but remain in the custody of the DC. And it will be quite legal - because you agreed to this point!

That is what the Regulator is for. If you put your money in the hands of a company that is not regulated by the FSA, it is strange to expect a different result.

A100:

That's what the Regulator is for. If you entrust your money to a company that is not regulated by anyone, it is strange to expect a different result

What can the Regulator do if you sign an Offer that clearly says "the DS can change the terms and conditions without notice as it sees fit"? So, the DS decides to put in the Offer "no money back to anyone" - what can the Regulator do, everyone has agreed to that!

Every brokerage company has this dilemma - either comply with the conditions and get a little profit for a long time, or screw everybody and make a lot of profit but only once. This very point that allows us to change the Offert as we want is present in any brokerage company and this is a very good indicator showing its unreliability. As soon as the brokerage company takes advantage of this point - we have to run away from such a brokerage company.

Georgiy Merts:

And what can the Regulator do if you sign the Offer

The Regulator sets the Rules; if the Offer contradicts the Rules, the Rules apply and not the Offer.

If your trading account is in $, you have the right to withdraw $, not other currencies and you do not care who set the exchange rate for withdrawal

And if you don't have the right to withdraw exactly $ then it's not transparent

A100:

The Regulator sets the Rules; if the Offer contradicts the Rules, the Rules apply and not the Offer.

If your trading account is in USD, you have the right to withdraw USD and not any other currency and you do not care who set the withdrawal rate.

And if you do not have the right to withdraw exactly $ it is not transparent

I have the right to withdraw dollars, but I did it in rubles.

The point is that when I signed the Offerta in 2013, I agreed to deposit and withdraw at the current exchange rate.

But in 2014, without consulting me, a rule was introduced that funds would be withdrawn at the input rate than the "JC to the letter E" - warmed me and many others. Since then I do not want anything to do with this rotten DC.

Georgiy Merts:

And I have the right to withdraw dollars, but I was depositing in roubles.

The point is that when I signed the Offerta in 2013, I agreed to deposit and withdraw funds at the current exchange rate.

But in 2014, without consulting me, a rule was introduced that funds were withdrawn at the input rate, and Insta - warmed me and many others. Since then I do not want anything to do with Insta.

I do not know who can deal with it at all. This was not the first and not the only scam of this broker. It's just amazing that they have customers....

Reason: