FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 654

Myth63:
don't get it...
I didn't get it either, but the trolling was fun.

Myth63:
mine=)
And why is it here?

Myth63:
don't get it...
I don't understand it all the time either )

server:
I don't understand it all the time either )
We'll see tomorrow...

Alexey:
He was asked to answer a few questions, he decided to show off and show his rating, but when he saw the result , he got upset. After that he mentioned the rating in frustration, which immediately picked up and carried. That's how the story developed.

Don't flatter yourself) I'm not going to answer your questions. Once again, this is for the tight-assed))))

What rating, a quote if you please.

server:
I don't understand it either )
I so do not understand anything at all, trade show, tell me how much money you have, what is the drawdown in money. Just don't ask for the money itself, but that's it))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

stranger:
I do not understand anything at all, show me the trade, tell me how much money you have, what is the drawdown in money. Just that the money itself isn't being asked for, but that's it)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))).
You are the liquidity of the branch.

stranger:

I will insert my 5 kopeck, for a 3.2% drawdown is not enough lot and s.l. and the problem will be solved

Speculator_:

i can see it in the chart, i can see it in the chart, i can see it in the chart, i can see it in the chart.

stranger:

Don't flatter yourself) I'm not going to answer your questions. Once again, this is for the tight-assed))))

About which rating, a quote if you please.

The rating is determined by monitoring, monitoring of the account and is conducted to compile a rating.

stranger:

Are you going to give me an exam? And what is their purpose? Do you want to invest or give money? I do not need both.

And if you want to put on a show, that's not the point either.

I wanted to monitor the account, but I thought about it and came to the conclusion that I do not need it.

So there will be no movie)))

Why the fuck not, so you don't get frustrated.

Alexey:

The rating is determined by the monitoring, the account is monitored and maintained to compile the rating.

Why the fuck not to get frustrated?
He didn't claim anything. Why are you picking on him?
Reason: