MT5 questions on trading on the Moscow Exchange

I opened a demo account at BCS.

Can you tell me why the funds are frozen after the trades? When will they unfreeze?

When I had the experience of trading in Otkritie. I had the same picture. I earned about 1000 roubles but my profit was deducted from clearing with some unclear comment.

The strategy was a scalper, there were a lot of deals. There are a lot of modifications to limit orders.

I don't know why I don't understand the rules. But they don't answer my questions.

My question is what kind of withdrawal was it, what does the frozen funds entry mean...

Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
Документация по MQL5: Константы, перечисления и структуры / Состояние окружения / Информация о счете
  • www.mql5.com
, то позиции по каждому символу разрешается закрывать только в том порядке, в котором они были открыты — сначала самую старую, затем более новую и т.д. При попытке закрыть позиции в ином порядке будет получена ошибка. Уровень залоговых средств, при достижении которого происходит принудительное закрытие самой убыточной позиции (Stop Out...

Judging from the discussion in the next thread, this is the norm for mt on the exchange.

I, due to the desire to get off quick, am also trying a demo in bx. The demo is miserable, damn. Sessions - from 5.45 till 22.15, at 6 am and 3.47 pm - some strange changes in report for the same amount - firstly in minus, then in plus. At 16:00 there are +\- 3000 points spikes steadily and I'm trading at 4 o'clock - i.e. I can't make a profit. At all the Fvorex shops the demo-quotes have long been identical to the real one, but here at BCS - it's like in the nineties. I am pondering whether I really need it... Quick is uncomfortable, but at least it fucking works.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

I opened a demo account at BCS.

Can you tell me why the funds are frozen after the trades? When will they unfreeze?

When I had the experience of trading in Otkritie. I had the same picture. I earned about 1000 roubles but my profit was deducted from clearing with some unclear comment.

The strategy was a scalper, there were a lot of trades. There are a lot of modifications to limit orders.

I don't know why I don't understand the rules. But they don't answer my questions.

My question is what kind of charge-offs they were, what does the frozen funds signify?

All final settlement of trades are executed in the evening clearing (18-45 - 19-00).

This is especially true for instruments with a currency component (RTS, BR, GOLD for example).

Added

And, in general, before trading in an unfamiliar market, it is desirable to get acquainted

with the rules and regulations of trading.

prostotrader:

All final settlement of trades takes place during evening clearing (18-45 - 19-00)

This is especially true for instruments with currency component (RTS, BR, GOLD for example).

Added

And, in general, before trading in an unfamiliar market, it is desirable to get acquainted

with trading rules and regulations.

I would like to add for the sake of clarity,
that the settlement of open/closed trades in the evening session is carried over to the next day session.
It is a mistake to think that the settlement starts at 10:00

The trading day starts at 7:00 p.m.

:))

Guys, the person asking is not at all what you are trying to explain. Clearing is a truism, it has been known for a long time. The question is why the mt is behaving strangely and launching some kind of left-handed operations.

SeriousRacoon:
Dmitiry Ananiev:

Dear ones wishing to switch to MOEX. A demo account on MOEX (Otkrytie, BKS) has practically NOTHING in common with a real one. The demo account is only needed for testing the robots (and you won't be able to test all situations). If you want real quotes - only real, only hardcore.

You may see this thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/67251

Or read this commentary.

ФОРТС: демо котировки.
ФОРТС: демо котировки.
  • www.mql5.com
Не раз на форуме и лично от брокера слышал, что котировки на демо счете сильно отличаются от реальных котировок.

Put 5000p to work one contract on Forts and you will get normal quotes, I had the patience for a couple of minutes of the demo account. After evening clearing all funds will be recalculated

SeriousRacoon:
Guys, the person asking is not at all what you are trying to make clear to him.
Clearing is a truism, it has been known for a long time.
The question is why the mt is behaving strangely and launching some kind of left-handed operations.

Because if you learn the plain truth of clearing, a lot of questions will disappear, and you will understand how the exchange works.
That's the thing, all these deductions / accruals occur because of the two clearing, evening (main) and day (intermediate).
During which recalculate your orders, positions and GO, taking into account changes in the dollar exchange rate at the time of fixing the exchange, for dollar instruments.
At what time the broker broadcasts these calculations, is a question for the broker.
All these recalculations are displayed by MT5.
If you want to minimize all these transfers, close all positions before clearing.
That is, do not transfer open positions through clearing, and especially not through the weekend.
But this tactic is only relevant for intraday strategies, just the scalper strategy of the top starter.

Национальный Клиринговый Центр | Welcome
Национальный Клиринговый Центр | Welcome
  • www.nationalclearingcentre.ru
Небанковская кредитная организация - центральный контрагент "Национальный Клиринговый Центр" (Акционерное общество) - НКО НКЦ (АО)

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Dear ones wishing to switch to MOEX. A demo account on MOEX (Otkrytie, BKS) has practically NOTHING in common with a real one. The demo account is only needed for testing the robots (and you won't be able to test all situations). If you want real quotes - only real, only hardcore.

You may see this thread: https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/67251

Or read this commentary.

You can't run robots on the mamba demo because of the spikes and the forced closing of positions at 16:00. It is not clear why it is needed at all.

Roman:

Because if you learn the basics of clearing, a lot of questions will disappear and you will understand how the exchange works.
The point is that all these deductions / accruals occur because of the two clearing, evening (main) and afternoon (intermediate).
During which recalculate your orders, positions and GO, taking into account changes in the dollar exchange rate at the time of fixing the exchange, for dollar instruments.
At what time the broker broadcasts these calculations, is a question for the broker.
If you want to minimise all these recalculations, close all positions before clearing.
That is, do not transfer open positions through clearing, and especially not through the weekend.
But this tactic is only relevant for intraday strategies, just the scalper strategy of the top starter.

You haven't read it carefully. It's about incomprehensible debits and accruals outside clearing.

In the next thread too:

I trade on the Moscow Exchange, sometimes there are strange write-offs in the MT5 terminal,

I am trading in the MT5 terminal, and then the opposite happens during the clearing on the exchange,

I don't understand what principle they are based on and it is unclear why these amounts occur.

Because of this it is difficult to understand if you are trading on the plus or minus side.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/326941

Что за тип "balance" в истории терминала.
Что за тип "balance" в истории терминала.
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день...

SeriousRacoon:
You didn't read it carefully. It's about incomprehensible deductions and accruals Outside clearing.

In the next thread too:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/326941

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 questions about trading on the Moscow exchange

Roman, 2019.12.07 08:45

Because by learning the platitudes of clearing, a lot of questions will fall away, and an understanding of how the exchange works will come.
That's the point, all these deductions/accruals are due to two clearing, evening (main) and afternoon (intermediate).
If you want to minimise all these recalculations, close all positions before clearing.

Reason: