MT5 questions on trading on the Moscow Exchange - page 7

Sergey Chalyshev:

Bravo Alexei, it looks like you've got this chatbot hooked!

)))

Time will teach you to check any free information before trying to make money from it

I came across a good article by chance.
For those who are floating in the understanding of how the exchange works, read and understand.
Particularly about clearing, too, lucidly described.
Основы биржевого ценообразования на примере срочной секции Московской биржи
  • www.mql5.com
В середине 2011 года торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 прошла сертификацию на российской бирже "Российские торговые системы" (РТС) ныне объединенной с Московской международной валютной биржей (ММВБ) в единую Московскую биржу. Безусловно, это знаковое событие. Оно открыло возможность многим трейдерам попробовать себя на ниве биржевой торговли, при...

I installed MetaTrader 5 and connected a MOEX demo account with a 15 min delay to test the futures trading, so to speak. There were only 2 futures available, Si and RTS, but after expiration, Si stopped updating. Why is it so? Is it just me or everyone who takes this MetaTrader 5 demo?

Alexander:
I installed MetaTrader 5 and connected a MOEX demo account with a 15 min delay to test the futures trading, so to speak. I have only 2 Futures, Si and RTS, but after expiration, Si stopped updating. Why is it so? Is it just me or everyone who takes this MetaTrader 5 demo?

Did you switch to a March contract?

Alexey Kozitsyn:

Have you switched to a March contract?

How do you do it?

Alexander:

How do you do it?

call your broker about adding a new ticker to your demo account or hint to him about his name and the possibility to trade on the demo via MT5.

• www.mql5.com
В середине 2011 года торговая платформа MetaTrader 5 прошла сертификацию на российской бирже "Российские торговые системы" (РТС) ныне объединенной с Московской международной валютной биржей (ММВБ) в единую Московскую биржу. Безусловно, это знаковое событие. Оно открыло возможность многим трейдерам попробовать себя на ниве биржевой торговли, при...

Скачать торговую платформу MetaTrader 5 бесплатно
Скачать торговую платформу MetaTrader 5 бесплатно
  • www.metatrader5.com
Загрузите MetaTrader 5 и начните торговать валютой, акциями и фьючерсами! Широкие торговые возможности, технический и фундаментальный анализ рынка, копи-трейдинг и автоматическая торговля — все эти преимущества доступны вам прямо сейчас и бесплатно! MetaTrader 5 предлагает широкий выбор инструментов для трейдеров на фондовом и валютном рынках...

Alexander:

What broker? I just downloaded the MT5 from this site and added the MOEX demo. Metaquotes gave me the opportunity to test Si and RTS futures, as I understood, with real ticks but with a delay of 15 min. Si is missing after the previous expiration. That's why I am writing here. Is it only me or all of them or is it always a loss of access to some of the futures after expiration? Then why does it happen?

Everyone, learn the theory.

Askr:
everybody, learn the theory!

YOU ANSWERED HIMBEAUTIFULLY ... :-) SO THE MINCEMEAT IS CHEWED UP AND SHOVED IN HIS MOUTH! I'M NOT GOING TO HELP THEM SWALLOW IT YET! :-)

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2020 EVERYONE!

BEAUTIFUL TRADES THIS YEAR!!! CONQUERING NEW PEAKS AND VICTORIES!!! WORKING ON YOURSELF AND YOUR MISTAKES!!!

Reason: