MT5 questions on trading on the Moscow Exchange - page 14

Topiltzin:

Hello!

Can you please tell me how the take profit is executed at the moment of triggering: as market or limit.

It should be market but due to the fact that the TP is stored on the MT5 server, there might be some serious slippage.

I don't use TP, I use pending orders (they are displayed on the exchange)

prostotrader:

Should be like a marketable one,

Can you tell me where it says this in the documentation itself, I can't find it.

Yana Egorova:

Can you tell me where it is written in the documentation itself, I can't find it.

Doesn't it show in the order itself in the history? I don't use TP/SL, I can't check it.

Yana Egorova:

Can you tell me where it says this in the documentation itself, I can't find it.

Here's an article, although it's not documentation.

С чего начать при создании торгового робота для Московской биржи MOEX
С чего начать при создании торгового робота для Московской биржи MOEX
  • www.mql5.com
Многие трейдеры на Московской бирже хотели бы автоматизировать свои торговые алгоритмы, но не знают с чего начать. Язык MQL5 предлагает не только огромный набор торговых функций, но и готовые классы, которые максимально облегчают первые шаги в алготрейдинге.

Stanislav Korotky:

Here is an article, although it is not documentation.

Thank you very much!

SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol,SYMBOL_FILLING_MODE)

I ask for a fill-in policy on Si, it gives the number 3. What does it mean? Return?

Nikita Chernyshov:

I ask for a fill-in policy on Si, it gives the number 3. What does it mean? Return it?

Just caught a bug www.mql5.com. I attached a screenshot from my computer (it was the only one on my desktop), instead of my screenshot a different picture came, just switched on the fly :)

My screenshot was like this instead of the graph that is now in the post above

Nikita Chernyshov:

I just caught a bug www.mql5.com. I attached a screenshot from my computer (it was the only one on my desktop), but instead of my screenshot a different picture came, it changed on the fly :)

My screenshot was like this instead of the graph that is now in the post above

If the Si specs are to be believed, any of these are possible.

JRandomTrader:

If the Si specification is to be believed, any of these options are possible.

Yes, I saw in the datasheet that it says "all") is this true in practice?

Nikita Chernyshov:

Yes, I've seen in the spec that it's "all") is this true in practice?

I only used SYMBOL_FILLING_FOK for Si and SYMBOL_FILLING_IOC for some other futures, no problems.

But, in fact, there were no problems with liquidity in those symbols either.

Reason: