I want to build a PC to work with MT5, what do you advise and why? - page 51

I also have absolutely silent, but not for games https://silentcomputer.ru/
Programming and for cinema is enough.
I myself hung a fan with a button, I turn on to play or if powerful calculations.
Бесшумный компьютер (безвентиляторный). Цена от 69410 рублей.
  • silentcomputer.ru
Купить абсолютно бесшумный, безвентиляторный компьютер. Доставка по России.

Forester #:
I have a completely silent one too, but not for gaming https://silentcomputer.ru/

This machine is the same - huge passive heatsink on the processor and nothing else.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading

fxsaber, 2023.10.04 13:36

TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_CPU_NAME) = Intel Core i7-2700 K  @ 3.50 GHz 
TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_CPU_CORES) = 8 
TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_CPU_ARCHITECTURE) = AVX 

More than 10 years and "in a tail and in a mane" on MT5. Video card - CPU. SSD, so total absence of mechanical movement in the case. As a consequence, no sound sources (no transformer).

Sometimes counted (6/8 agents) for several days continuously. Runs smoothly, CPU-temperature in this case rises to 95C. The heat is like from a household radiator.

When I move it, I try to mount it so that the massive heatsink doesn't break the board at high vertical accelerations. Probably the best way to transport such machines is to lay them on their side, so that the motherboard is under the heatsink.

fxsaber #:

This machine here is the same - huge passive heatsink on the CPU and nothing else.

More than 10 years of MT5 abuse. Video card is CPU. SSD, so total absence of mechanical movement in the case. As a consequence, no sound sources (no transformer).

Sometimes counted (6/8 agents) for several days continuously. Runs smoothly, the temperature in this case rises to 95C. Heat as from a radiator.

When I move it, I try to mount it so that the massive heatsink doesn't break the board at high vertical accelerations. Probably the best way to transport such machines is to lay them on their side, so that the motherboard is under the heatsink.

Mine's been running on an i7-6700T since '16. I move it in a laptop bag, lying on its side. Once 10 times carried to 1600km.
It also warmed up to 95, (at that the processor braking is switched on, not to burn out and calculations are slowed down) because the fan is suspended, to start if necessary.

Forester #:
the processor brakes down so that it doesn't burn out and the calculations slow down.

I haven't noticed.

fxsaber #:

I hadn't noticed.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A2%D1%80%D0%BE%D1%82%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%B3

Trottling

Every processor has a different switch on temperature, mine is 95 or 100, I've seen even around 80 in the specs on some modern processors.

Everything except the CPU to the taste of the gamer, ) let's go to the chainsaw play, bought on pre-order a great game, pabg immediately deleted.

By the way, maybe someone needs a Renegade 64gb, on rare ajr, ddr4,

Lying , now, ordered a board under it, sent under ddr5) okay if the board was cheap, horn Sirius, what kind of morons work there in the shop

fxsaber #:

This machine here is the same - huge passive heatsink on the CPU and nothing else.

More than 10 years of MT5 abuse. Video card is CPU. SSD, so total absence of mechanical movement in the case. As a consequence, no sound sources (no transformer).

Sometimes counted (6/8 agents) for several days continuously. Runs smoothly, CPU-temperature in this case rises to 95C. Heat as from a household radiator.

Check

While we're at it, in the photo above, i7 1050 there's something called, cooling by the case

Regarding ECC. Completely uncontrolled bitflips happen unacceptably much even on 8GB memory https://stackoverflow.com/questions/23587591/software-memory-bit-flip-detection-for-platforms-without-ecc

1 - 5 bit errors per hour for 8GB of RAM

This leads to unpredictable results. With so many potential errors it's a miracle that the OS can run for months without visible errors. Personally, I do not consider memory higher than 4GB without ECC.

Not sure what you mean, I'm waiting for 64gb, and a week of 8gb frames on windows10, it's just horrible, the system doesn't slow down, it frezes, just hangs the application
Reason: