EURUSD signal - page 20

As you can see from the EURUSD H4 chart, last week can be called a flat week. I assume that the general downward trend will continue. Next week we will see the price behind EURUSD 1.1570 and lower.

What does the next week have in store for us? Anyone see any signs of an end to the downward trend?

Vadim Zotov:

What does the next week have in store for us? Anyone see any signs of an end to the downward trend?

I see signs of an end to the pullback..no down trend yet in my humble opinion. It's just been too long of a tail up for now everyone will be counting down at the end of the year

Cool indicator, what's the name of it?

:-) no offence, the indicator looks a lot like the dashboard in a spaceship)

Files:
86152772.png  1296 kb

SEM:

Cool indicator, what's the name of it?

:-) no offence, the indicator looks a lot like the dashboard of a spaceship)

It's a long way from a spaceship dashboard). Just made to see all the information you need.

The name won't do anything, it's nowhere to be found).

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's a long way from a panel in a spaceship). Just made to see all the information you need.

The name won't do anything, it's nowhere to be found).

It's a pity it's not freely available, I wanted to implement some of the panels myself.

I have a relatively simple indicator (in the bottom window).

Files:
EURUSDM10.png  50 kb
EURUSDH1.png  53 kb

SEM:

Too bad it's not freely available, I wanted to implement some of the panels myself.

I have a relatively simple indicator (in the bottom window).

It's just a matter of adding what you need from the indicator to the panel. Just have to make sure it doesn't slow down the system.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's just a matter of adding what you need from the indicator to the panel. Just make sure it doesn't slow down the system.

Not to slow down the system - that's a good point)

Something like this (28 charts in total)? :-)

SEM:

Not to slow down the system - that's a good way to put it)

Something like that (28 charts in total)? :-)

So it doesn't eat up computer resources and program runtime.

Reason: