From theory to practice - page 801

Алексей Тарабанов:

Make your decision by the statistical method. One, as an example.

Count the pulses, if frequency expectation is higher than the threshold make a decision, if lower don't make a decision. The simplest statistical solution is from a very specific area, not from the ceiling.

Guys, the decision is not just an act of will, but also a legal one. What the fuck are impulses. What kind of decision are you making?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Guys, a decision is not only an act of will, but also a legal one. What the fuck are impulses. What are you deciding on?

A relay or trigger is actuated, the actuator is switched on..... the decision is implemented. It is implemented, with the corresponding legal consequences.

Renat Akhtyamov:

All I can see and accentuate for myself, just need to check... ;)

I want to smooth out the kotier so that the signal does not slow down:

I'll finish, come back to statistics.

The only thing that will really help is interpolation. Either build a line, in which the price limits itself in a recursive way during calculations. Any algorithm based on extraneous absolute variables will give a floating error or lag.
You know, we will know where there is a trend and where there is a flat. I did it long ago.
It is not very useful. Anyway, the market hasn't changed the character of the movement regardless of whether I know where the flat is or not.
Either I am using it in the wrong way or in the wrong place.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Well, the drug's approval is nothing at all. The drug has undergone clinical trials and is approved for use based on their results. The decision was originally based on statistics, i.e. it is not an operational decision and therefore cannot be applied to the trade.

The point of clinical trials of a medicine is to find a difference from a placebo using statistical methods.

Operational decisions are studied in operations research. Matstat is one of its foundations.

For example, the variation coefficient when the sharp increase (>100%) drastically increases the probability of ejection - >100% occurs a) at full flat b) when the price "flies" synergistically - then there is either ejection at full flat or resonance at feverish price. Or trend analysis based on 67-70% deviation from the distance traveled is not? but finding the last trend and analysis based on the remaining part of the price movement to detect fluctuations and thereby solve the problem of setting the calculation period. Have you not tried it? You should have. After all, someone wants to make money here).
You can do what you want though. What difference does it make in the end what they come up with on this forum) What matters is that it's useless and fun to measure each other's egos, right?)
God, 115 pages ago I warned you not to find anything... I'm not just saying that. There must be an implementation of my ideas that works, but I must have been mistaken when I thought there are a lot of talented people here...
If he has not mastered the automatic trading robot, he hasn't been doing it for some considerable time and has learned how to fix the problem. Aleksander_k has also gone around the bush, and has even gone into the jungle lately. Prove me wrong, not spitting in all directions and calmly argue your case. Is there anyone here who can do that or is it just a bunch of dreamers trying to beat the windmills?
All right, well, it's my job to warn you, and yours to bang on the wall. 800 pages - flight's normal))) keep on rocking and rolling))

Алексей Тарабанов:

The probability of an error detecting a target presence event is practically zero, isn't it?

It isn't. A popular article written by an expert in the field. Mistakes are inevitable and you can't do without a matstat.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Guys, the decision is not only an act of will, but also a legal one. What the fuck are impulses. What are you deciding on?

About what, exactly? It is only about opening/closing buy/sell deals of a minuscule amount of some currency pair or waiting patiently for the most profitable moment for this simple action.

The number of variants of states and events in this case is very limited, and they appear regularly. It is enough to classify them, collect statistics, write two or three pages of code and start the new bright future!

Martin Cheguevara:

Gosh, 115 pages ago I warned you you wouldn't find anything... I'm not just saying that. There's probably an implementation of my ideas that works, but I guess I was wrong to think there's a lot of talented people here...

Don't get so upset, Che... You've made revolutions, why should you be sad?

I'll tell you this just to be clear. This is a forum for programmers, remember that. High-end coders, but that's all...

There are almost no mathematicians, physicists, etc. There are no people capable of voicing an idea, testing, reporting. Professional work is a gimmick here. Here there is the usual rabble of bidders and slackers.

More or less work in the MoD branch, but things are slow there, and it's a pity...

As for me, I periodically show reports. These, for example:

This is the result for one day.

But as you can see, it's not very good. Tired of saying the same thing - without the persistence/anti parameter there is nothing to do in the market. And no one will even budge to look in this direction! Even under my promise to bestow the grail on such people...

I have to do everything myself. I'm experiencing an excess - we'll see.

Alexander_K:

But, as you can see, he's not very good. Tired of saying the same thing - without the persistence/anti parameter there is nothing to do in the market. And no one will even budge to look in this direction! Even under my promise to bestow the grail on such people...

Let's move it, buddy! But what's the use of talking if the parameter is not found, which is essentially 90% of the grail.