From theory to practice - page 794

Renat Akhtyamov:

Fiii (((.

The program isn't yours, so you didn't write it?

You said it, physicist....

They don't write MQL programs here, they write them in their first years of life.

;)

You're quite right, if a physicist cannot master MQL that even housewives use, what kind of a physicist is he?)

Alexander_K2:

Don't be sad, gentlemen!

I found a bug in the program, thanks to the help of programmers.

That's who are the real professionals here, unlike you! You are no match for them, randomly wandering in the Hilbert space, and hoping (judging by the poll in one of the threads) on your worthless practice and feeble psychology. And put physics in last place... Are you out of your mind?!

Me and Schrodinger's cat will be back here with the results and we'll show you who's boss. That's right!

May I ask what the mistake was? Where did it lead to?

Evgeniy Chumakov:

May I ask, what was the mistake? What did it lead to?

Seehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page704

Artem, like Warlock and Goldtrader - gets the Grail first. Asaulenko - last (let him learn at least to predict the sine wave).

Любые вопросы новичков по MQL4, помощь и обсуждение по алгоритмам и кодам
  • www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...

Alexander_K:

Artem, like Koldun and Goldtrader - gets the Grail first. Asaulenko - the last (let him learn at least to predict the sine wave).

You go round and round, let's simplify things..... Artem, Koldun and Goldtrader, give@Yuriy Asaulenko a hundred dollars each, do not give anything.... it's very simple ;)

PS:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page704 better write similar line like this:

OrderClose(ticket_sell_NZDUSD,OrderLots(),AskNorm,0);

although there's a lot in your code which will be clunky, but that's where everyone starts

• www.mql5.com
В этой ветке я хочу начать свою помощь тем, кто действительно хочет разобраться и научиться программированию на новом MQL4 и желает легко перейти н...

Igor Makanu:

You're all going around and around, let's make it simple..... Artem, Koldun and Goldtrader at least a hundred dollars each,@Yuriy Asaulenko do not give anything.... it's very simple ;)

PS:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/160683/page704 better write similar line like this:

although in your code a lot, which will be clumsy, but everyone starts with this

Yes, I have a template for a dynamic lot there - I'll do so in the future.

:))) Money is too trivial, and the Grail is the Grail.

Asaulenka should have his degree in physics taken away, so he won't disgrace himself. Although, for a start, let him show it right here.

Alexander_K2:

Yes, I have a template for a dynamic lot there - I will do so in the future.

:))) Money is too banal, and the Grail is the Grail.

Asaulenka should have his degree in physics taken away, so he won't disgrace himself. Although, for a start, let him show it right here.

What's a physics degree got to do with it? Anybody can speculate on forex, even janitors without a diploma or housewives)).

Uladzimir Izerski:

What does a physics degree have to do with forex? Anyone can speculate in forex, even janitors without a degree or housewives).

No way. They can't do it, full stop.

I can only agree with Wisard_2018, that another worthy category of successful traders is creative people (artists, musicians, etc.). They do have a slightly different brain - I know this because I have acquaintances with whom I value their friendship (although this is just a friendly relationship and nothing more).

Alexander_K2:

No way. They can't, full stop.

I can only agree with Wisard_2018 that another worthy category of successful traders is creative people (artists, musicians, etc.). They really have a different brain - I know that, because I have friends like that and I value their friendship (even though it's just a friendly relationship and nothing more).

it's probably all about the golden ratio ;) - google "music and the golden ratio" or "octaves and the golden ratio".

Igor Makanu:

apparently it's all about the golden ratio ;) - Google "music and the golden ratio" or "octaves and the golden ratio".

I think so, too.

Igor Makanu:

apparently it's all about the golden ratio ;) - google "music and the golden ratio" or "octaves and the golden ratio"

it's all about imposed mysticism...people who are creative (and/or naive, uninformed) see alligators swimming through a fractal swamp, under the clouds of Ishimoku.

So the golden ratio, fibo levels, etc. are just exponents on a regular grid.

Reason: