Stochastic resonance - page 21

Yurixx: And if there's nothing worse than quitting, so am I going to be on forex for the rest of my life ? :-)))
What's wrong with Forex? One of the purest ways to ensure your financial freedom - by using your own wits, without any of the tricks of the New Russians of the early nineties. I like the process very much myself, but along with the creation of a profitable strategy this process will not end, right?

Mathemat:
Yurixx: And if there's nothing worse than quitting, so what, am I going to spend the rest of my life on forex ? :-)))
What's wrong with Forex? One of the purest ways to ensure your financial freedom - with your mind only, without any tricks of new Russians of the early nineties. I like the process very much myself, but along with the creation of a profitable strategy this process will not end, right?

And I am here for the same reasons. But for the rest of my life... That seems a bit much to me.

I will create a profitable strategy, I will start making money but what else should I do? Ain't there more interesting things to do?

Or another option: I will not create in the foreseeable future this proverbial strategy, so what to continue to fight windmills? What for? To prove something to whom? Aren't there more interesting things to do in life?

Yurixx:
Mathemat:
Yurixx: And if there's nothing worse than quitting, so what, am I going to spend the rest of my life on forex ? :-)))
What's wrong with Forex? One of the purest ways to ensure your financial freedom - with your mind only, without any tricks of new Russians in early nineties. I like the process very much myself, but along with creating a profitable strategy this process won't end, right?

And I am here for the same reasons. But for the rest of my life... That seems a bit much to me.

I will create a profitable strategy, I will start making money but what else should I do? Ain't there more interesting things to do?

Or another option: I will not create in the foreseeable future this proverbial strategy, so what to continue to fight windmills? What for? To prove something to whom? Don't you have more interesting things to do in life?

The question is fundamentally wrong. A strategy is needed so that you don't have to fight with windmills. You just have to set your priorities differently.

Vinin:
Yurixx:
Mathemat:
What's wrong with Forex? One of the purest ways to ensure your financial freedom - with your mind only, without any tricks of new Russians in early nineties. I like the process very much myself, but along with creating a profitable strategy this process won't end, right?

And I am here for the same reasons. But for the rest of my life... That's too much, in my opinion.

Or another option: I will not create in the foreseeable future this proverbial strategy, so what to continue to fight windmills? What for? To prove something to whom? Don't you have more interesting things to do in life?

The question is fundamentally wrong. A strategy is needed so that you don't have to fight with windmills. You just have to set different priorities.
And you can look at it all differently - the result is nothing, the process is important. Oh. At least that somehow justifies our fight against the windmills.

VBAG:
Vinin:
Yurixx:
Mathemat:
What is wrong with Forex? One of the purest ways to ensure your financial freedom - with your mind only, without any tricks of new Russians of the early nineties. I like the process very much myself, but after all together with creation of profitable strategy this process won't end, right?

And I am here for the same reasons. But for the rest of my life... That's too much, in my opinion.

Or another option: I will not create in the foreseeable future this proverbial strategy, so what to continue to fight windmills? What for? To prove something to whom? Aren't there more interesting things to do in life?

The question is fundamentally wrong. A strategy is needed so that you don't have to fight with windmills. You just have to set your priorities differently.
And you can look at it all differently - the result is nothing, the process is important. Oh. At least that somehow justifies our fight against the windmills.

Can I be a little off-topic?

"You like girls.

No. I just like the process."

That's a little off-topic. It's about the process.

I wanted to add more.

I am talking about my Expert Advisor. When coding candlesticks, I relied on Likhovidov's work (those who are interested and do not know about him can google "Likhovidov" and get the answer). So, it turned out that the RMS is often more than average. I realise that normal law does not smell of it here. This is my first logical mistake in my Expert Advisor, but another thought occurred to me - what if we use frequency analysis? There must be some "grain of truth" in it. But the fact that the Expert Advisor has not lost its deposit indicates that there is something in it.

Unfortunately, I do not take part in developing the subject matter, but frankly speaking, the technique is not up to the task and I am not sure it is up to me either. It took a year and a half for neuronics.

Vinin:
Yurixx:

Or another option: won't create this proverbial strategy in the foreseeable future, so keep fighting windmills ? What for? To prove something to whom? Isn't there more interesting things to do in life?

The question is fundamentally wrong. A strategy is needed so that you don't have to fight with windmills. You just have to set different priorities.

What do you call windmills? I don't think that's what I'm calling them.

Yurixx:
Vinin:
Yurixx:

Or another option: won't create this proverbial strategy in the foreseeable future, so keep fighting windmills ? What for? To prove something to whom? Does not life have more interesting things to do?

What do you call windmills? I don't think that's what I'm calling them.

Maybe. Some kind of clarification is needed for that. It's just that everyone has their own windmills. And sorry, I wasn't responding to a specific person. The problem seems to be different. We are all looking for the Grail', even though we realise there is no Grail. But we're still looking for it. Those who are not looking for it. They live differently. Maybe we should just set a different goal. And look for something that may have an effect in the near future. I have made more than one Expert Advisor and all of them were losing money on certain periods, but they were earning on others. Maybe I'm wrong. But how do I know which is better? I don't know. As I understand it, the goal is the same for everybody - to improve our welfare. But we all go to the goal by our own path. This thread tries to solve one problem (not Forex), but another. The theory of stochastic resonance. And if they do, it will be the discovery of the century, though it may have nothing to do with Forex. It's just that the problem is different. We all have our own ideas and we want to solve them. And other people's ideas will have to wait. But it may turn out that other people's ideas work quite well, and our own do not. What then. I don't even know how to finish the thought.

P.S. I still value my own thought. But I do not think that I am right. I just think that it's mine.

Yurixx:

And I'm here for the same reasons. But for the rest of my life... I think that's too much.

I will create a profitable strategy, I will start making money, but what else is there to do? Don't you have more interesting things to do in life?

Or another option: I will not create in the foreseeable future this proverbial strategy, so continue to fight windmills? What for? To prove something to whom? Doesn't life have more interesting things to do?

Well, now it's my turn to console you, at least you won't get away with good advice. It is not particularly good advice, and I would even say it is somewhat conservative, but you should not ignore it: a pint of good ale will return you to your former strength, raise your spirits, broaden your mind, clear your mind and sort out your windmills.

to Vinin
...This thread is trying to solve one problem (no not Forex), quite another. The theory of stochastic resonance. And if they can, it will be the discovery of the century, though it may have nothing to do with Forex...

Well, it was invented last century, I think. I have discovered some dependence on noise intensity in Forex, and I wrote about it, but I'm afraid it's not even good enough for a pint of good ale.

grasn:
Yurixx:

And I'm here for the same reasons. But for the rest of my life... I think that's too much.

I will create a profitable strategy, I will start making money, but what else is there to do? Don't you have more interesting things to do in life?

Or another option: I will not create in the foreseeable future this proverbial strategy, so continue to fight windmills? What for? To prove something to whom? Doesn't life have more interesting things to do?

Well, now it's my turn to console you, at least you won't get away with good advice. It's not very good advice, and I'd even say it's a bit conservative, but don't ignore it: a pint of good ale will restore your strength, lift your spirits, broaden your mind, clear your thinking and sort out all the kinks.

Not always, three shots of cognac and two bottles of beer will definitely make you slurp. I'm just trying. It's just something that's on my mind. I'm sorry if it's wrong. But the idea does not make no sense. It is possible to create a universal advisor for a certain period of time, but we must learn to admit that we are wrong. This is difficult. But it will give us the opportunity to make our dreams come true. Maybe not on this forum, but it is possible. What one person cannot do, a group of people drawn by a common idea can do. You just need to choose an idea and a flag (a person) to follow. I will not be able to do it though.
Reason: