From theory to practice - page 798

Alexander_K:

Can you help me to beat trends completely?

You need a mathematical description of the trend - the parameters that characterise it.

I have already written.

Make up a mathematical model yourself.

When you look at the chart with your eyes, without any indicators - how do you know that the price is going up or down?

Dopetr if - yours got it.

I will not give you the code and the idea.

I have never seen anything like that.

I hope you understand why I can't help you any further.

=========

PS

BUT! The point is not to figure out where the price is going. This topic is for analysts and prognosticators, but not for the trader.

The price always goes against equity. Positive equity is nothing but a red rag thrown to the market.

Next, the logic of "What to do?

=======

I offered you in the posts above the simplest and most accessible option for determining the trend direction:

Сергей Таболин:

Personally, I can't understand why some people try by all means, to put it mildly, to criticise someone who is trying to do something and has asked for help, if anyone can?

Well, if anyone thinks he is wrong, that he is digging in the wrong direction - then hint, persuade. Why do you want to attack him, make him look ignorant, etc., etc.?

Do not believe, or do not want to help - just do not get in the way!

You probably did not read the thread from the beginning).

A_K began his communication on the forum by calling everyone "dumb kids", and repeatedly.

Despite this, he has been helped and prompted a million times) All by ear. A_K shows stunning incompetence in basic matters of statistics, and an enviable persistence in his unwillingness to address gaps in knowledge.

Therefore, it is not surprising that he gets similar responses. As you are to people, so are they to you.

Renat Akhtyamov:

It's actually a pretty cool discovery in physics.

the same equation is the physico-chemical basis for building microprocessor technology.

https://studopedia.ru/2_40870_uravnenie-shredingera--osnovnoe-uravnenie-nerelyativistskoy-kvantovoy-mehaniki-uravnenie-shredingera-dlya-statsionarnih-sostoyaniy.html

Schroedger's cat is dead or alive, but he's mad as hell.

---

PS/ Where do you see any physicists here? There are none here at all... (Nikitin can step aside for now)... What the heck do they base their obscurantist beliefs on?? In physics it is important to have foundations, justifications and conclusions confirmed by independent experiments. Mathematics is the queen of the sciences, but the minute favourites go back and forth.

secret:

You must not have read the thread from the beginning)

A_K started on the forum by calling everyone "dumb kids", and repeatedly.

Despite this, he has been helped and prompted a million times) All by ear. A_K shows stunning incompetence in basic matters of statistics, and an enviable persistence in his unwillingness to address gaps in knowledge.

Therefore, it is not surprising that he gets similar responses. As you treat people, so do they treat you.

You're right, not from the beginning. But for the period that I have been reading, 90% of the posts are water. And it's dirty water. Maybe we've had enough muddying? It won't do anyone any good, that's for sure.

Alexander_K:

Can you help me to beat trends completely?

You need a mathematical description of the trend - the parameters that characterise it.

What does it mean to overcome a trend? I cannot. The parameters characterizing it are easy: the starting point and the speed of price change.

Guys, apply statistics to anything but decision making. After all, it is designed solely to evaluate its outcome.

Сергей Таболин:

You're right, not from the beginning. But in the period I've been reading, 90% of the posts are water. And it's dirty water. Isn't it enough to stir things up? It won't do anyone any good, that's for sure.

The other 10% are people like me and you saying that 90% of everything here is water XD

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Schroediger's cat is dead or alive, but he's mad as hell.

---

PS/ Where do you see a single physicist here ??? there are none here at all...(Nikitin should step aside for now)... What the heck do they base their obscurantist beliefs on?? In physics it is the foundations, justifications and conclusions confirmed by independent experiments that matter. Mathematics is the queen of the sciences, but the minute favourites go back and forth.

K2 claims to be a physicist.

If I were a physicist, then to me price would mean exactly the same value as outside temperature. And I certainly wouldn't bother catching T emissions to my advantage.

K2 is masterful at catching fleas, no doubt about it. Wants to call it a grail and give it to anyone who wants it, that's up to you...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Guys, apply statistics to anything but decision-making. It is, after all, designed solely to evaluate its outcome.

That's wrong. In fact, the modern name for a matstat is statistical decision theory. You're reducing the matstat to descriptive statistics.

Classical examples of decision making for a matstat are allowing a drug to be used, determining the presence of a target by radar, etc.

Alexander_K:

Nah, - the price itself. Traders are nothing, the same particles. But banks, etc. - It is just an external field affecting the particle (price) and forcing it to overcome the potential barrier and move to another pit (energy level). Which, however, does not invalidate the tunneling effect, where the price simply jumps from level to level. Just the way, this effect often hit me in the face, but I seem to have learned to cope with it as well.

What does it have to do with banks? If you want to trade bank moves, then go into cary trading with a horizon of half a year, for example. Thought you were talking about the speculative part of the market. And you came up with some kind of external field.

Alexander_K:

Nah, - the price itself. Traders are nothing, the same particles. But banks, etc.- It is just an external field affecting the particle (price) and forcing it to overcome the potential barrier and move to another pit (energy level). Which, however, does not invalidate the tunneling effect, where the price simply jumps from level to level. This effect has often beaten me in the face, but I've learned to cope with it.

Add interbank rates to your model (by the way, there are 3 of them) - they come to your newsfeed twice a day

Reason: