'Close all'/'Open' tools - page 11

Script for conditional trade

Is there any script or method to execute trades conditionally on MT4 ?

I mean for instance opening a new trade (on buy/sell limit) only and only if an old one is closed

or maybe a script to limit the number of trades ... of course it should be simple to change the setting as it needs to be set up regularly

Trade nonexsitent crosses with EA or script?

Hello,

my broker is ok, but it has very high spread on EURAUD and it does not offer CADCHF. But i like to trade both, since im making superior profit with both crosses.

My idea is to trade EURAUD trhough EURUSD long and AUDUSD/short. This will equalize USD and end up in EURAUD. But it is quite unhandy to to open both (eurusd and audusd) in the same time.

So i thought i could programm a script that opens these positions for me, and also cloeses both when i want it to.

I am very new to mql4 and i have never programmed such, so besides the question how the code must look like, the next question is, should it run as a script or EA?

Note: this type of trading is good for saving spreas as well: e.g. EURAUD has 10 pips spread, EURUSD has 2 and AUDUSD has 3, so for trading EURAUD my sepcial way, will save 5 pips spread. This works out for all major currencies with minor crosses, like GBPAUD (great for trading) or GBPCAD or EURCAD.

I am open to all ideas and input regarding programming AND the trading idea itself.

Looking for script/EA for manual scalping

Does anyone know of a simple script or EA that will allow you to enter buy limit/sell limit TP/SL parameters so you can bypass the 10 pip limits of the order entry box of the MT4 terminal. It would be a wonderful tool to use in manual scalping situations allowing you a bit more freedom from the mouse and screen

Thanks

Telac:
Does anyone know of a simple script or EA that will allow you to enter buy limit/sell limit TP/SL parameters so you can bypass the 10 pip limits of the order entry box of the MT4 terminal. It would be a wonderful tool to use in manual scalping situations allowing you a bit more freedom from the mouse and screen Thanks

the indicator posted on this thread helps to set, SL, Exit, etc. Another sophisticated tool is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

But, often, the limits are established by the broker not the software. That's means one broker could set a minimum of 10 pips between entry and stop, others could change this limit to 20 or 5, 40 or 1 pips.

Linuxser:
the indicator posted on this thread helps to set, SL, Exit, etc. Another sophisticated tool is

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176995

But, often, the limits are established by the broker not the software. That's means one broker could set a minimum of 10 pips between entry and stop, others could change this limit to 20 or 5, 40 or 1 pips.

Thanks Linuxser - just what I was looking for

Help!!!

Please help me!!! i am looking a script that will close all my positions when a certain amount of money is made.

ex. i set the script to close at 1500 USD profit (no matter how many is in + or hoe many is in-)

i have the following open orders.

1 buy with 1000 USD profit

1 buy with 1000 usd profit

1 buy with -500 USd loss

Total 2000-500=1500 so the script will colse all positions because the target of 1500 USD is reached.

Open two positions

hi,

I hope someone can help.

I need a script, that opens two positions at the same time.

If possible a stoploss must be placed for both positions and a TPtarget for one position.

So is has to be one script this way for sell and one for buy. I looked everywhere, but no such script to find. I managed to create a script for two selling but cannot get the rest done.

In advance: thank you so much

slonmd:
Please help me!!! i am looking a script that will close all my positions when a certain amount of money is made.

ex. i set the script to close at 1500 USD profit (no matter how many is in + or hoe many is in-)

i have the following open orders.

1 buy with 1000 USD profit

1 buy with 1000 usd profit

1 buy with -500 USd loss

Total 2000-500=1500 so the script will colse all positions because the target of 1500 USD is reached.

Hello,

Maybe this thread could help: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176181

Thank you

WOW Thank you very much. Nice work.

Linuxser:
Hello, Maybe this thread could help: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176181
Reason: