From theory to practice - page 808

Alexander_K:

He is not a philosopher, he is an MoD practitioner. One of Vorontsov's students, or maybe even Vorontsov himself.

He was bluntly reducing all rows to a stationary form (he did not say how, but he showed pictures) and had a 100% profit with the neural network.

Have you ever tried writing books, Alexander?)

In general, in itself a forum oooh very interesting because here is a very mixed continent, and another 10 years, many work to forgive the articles, but this forum is unique and there really is sheer fun: intrigue, adventure, debate, scandal, intellectual fights, brainstorming, even straight from the forum with the posts to do exclusive interviews :₽ uuhh! How I like it!:) And then there is the mysterious Robin Hood dispensing algorithms to suffering people so you can get excited)).

Dmitriy Skub:
Have you tried writing books, Alexander?)

:))) I tell you, I know a lot of creative people through my sister, the editor-in-chief of a magazine. I learned how to talk from them.

All right, the bidding is about to begin...

Lord, don't let the embarrassment go to waste! Help me.

Amen.

Alexander_K:
Is there a book by Vorontsov? I can't find it...

Alexander_K:

All right, the bidding is about to begin...

Lord, don't let the embarrassment go to waste! Help me.

Amen.

Amen!
I'm so excited about this forum - you guys are the best!))
I believe in you Bro!

Martin Cheguevara:
Is there a book by Vorontsov? I can't find it...

Ask in the MoD thread.

Alexander_K:

:))) I tell you, I know a lot of creative people through my sister, the editor-in-chief of a magazine. I learned how to talk from them.

Well, maybe the talent is gone. A second Lukyanenko. Or even the first.

Something sci-fi - quantum-mechanical style)

Martin Cheguevara:
Is there a book by Vorontsov? I can't find it.

here, download the lecture course:

http://www.machinelearning.ru/wiki/index.php?title=%D0%9C%D0%BE

but it's all about the powerlessness of the intellect (MO), a distraction from reality, so to speak

I showed you the picture today:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page799#comment_9579613

So the original price series without volatility (noise) is oddly almost a line

also a school problem ;)

from theory to practice (to the topic of the topic), and what happens in three hours ?

it is 22:40 msk (gmt +3)