Offering the game !!!!! - page 3

victors писал (а):
Here is an idea that was born just an hour ago - I hope it is an original one since I have not got to use it in automatic trading (although I have not had much time to read it so far) :)

when there is a movement and the Expert Advisor instructs you to trade
the first thing to do is to send a request for a minimum order with zero deviation from the visible price - slip 0
if it works, it means that the signal is weak and we skip it
if a requote comes, increase the order amount to a maximum, set the slip 5 and repeat the order
i think it is very likely to take at least 5 pips on this move, which at maximum lots is 5% of the deposit
all you need is to catch requotes and change the slip

I should add for those who bring trading ideas: Pipsips are not an option.

KimIV писал (а):
FION wrote (a):
KimIV wrote (a):
FION wrote (a):
My opinion is: a good programmer and an experienced trader in one bottle is a doomed mix.
Looking for an experienced trader
I have seen more than one of your designs, they are distinguished by elegance and good detailing, is it still not possible to create something that would satisfy you in terms of trading, or are you interested in working on commission or for sale, purely as a programmer.
Stopping here is like dying.
You are not interested in orders or sales. I am interested in the trading process itself and the quality of the task by an experienced trader. I am ready to babysit him, if he will let me, asking lots of clarifying questions. I promise not to call him a dull lamer :).
I have a lot of good names (analysts, etc. who give you trading signals on forums), can you offer them cooperation or have a negative experience?

well in that case make the lot size a bit lighter and widen the stop ranges
i meant that this test will be useful for any advisor, but tightened it down to pips for full understanding :)

lefebvre started reading

KimIV:

I'm willing to babysit him if he lets me, asking a lot of clarifying questions. I promise not to call him a stupid lamer :).

Will you allow me to babysit you by answering a lot of clarifying questions? :-)))

victors писал (а):

well in that case make the lot size a bit lighter and widen the stop ranges
i meant that this test will be useful for any advisor, but tightened it down to pips for full understanding :)

lefebvre started reading

There's one more unpleasant point. If you want to take a small bite, you have to close by order, because TP is usually no smaller than 10 and you are in a jittery market near resistance level... In general, you may end up with another Grail within the tester.

FION писал (а):
So spit it out!

Here's an idea that has been keeping me awake for a long time. If we calculate the deviation of the price for a week (no matter in what direction) for, say, the last month. Let's assume it is 200 points. The market analysis program has established that the average price deviates from this point a week, wherever it is found, by 200 points. Either up or down. If this value is compared to the cost of the spread (two weekly options you bought) and there is a difference, it is very easy to make money. (bought options are bought rights to buy currency at a specific price for a specific period of time) this is the first option. The second option... if the deviation on average is not large and options are expensive... then we sell them instead of buying them... that's all...
to average out the risks, we could do it every day... but in smaller amounts.

I have an exit to options trading in real life... trading...

FION писал (а):
So put it out there!

Here's an idea... I read a similar one in Currency Speculator. Let's take the midline and start buying from the bottom and selling from the top.
Suppose the price falls, we buy below the average line every 100 p. Then when the price is above the average line we also close bought positions by a staircase and then sell ... again, every 10 p. A question is to choose the size of this staircase and the average line ... Of course the stop-loss system is risky... but if you diversify into several currencies and play only on swaps... it may work out well... you can also use options instead of spot... there's less risk... but there are downsides...

timbo:
Father! I've been waiting for you for a long time - I've never had any ideas of my own...
Why, that's the way it is.... :)))

KimIV писал (а):
I propose the rules of the game:
1. The programmer writes an Expert Advisor based on an idea of his/her choice and informs the author of the idea about this joyful fact. After that, the author pays the programmer the agreed fee, and the programmer sends the author a copy of the Expert Advisor.
2. If within a year the Expert Advisor trades profitably, the programmer returns to the author the fee paid earlier.

No, it does not work that way.... What's the sense of paying for the implementation of an idea shared by a trader who is disinterested in it? :)))

Michel_S писал (а):
And I agree to the reverse scheme:
1. You put out your 'idea bank'.
2. I review your ideas and choose among them what I think are interesting.
3. At my own expense I write an Expert Advisor, I test it and if it starts to "work" with a stable profit (say, on the real account for six months), I pay for your idea with the money or with the ready-made Expert Advisor you receive.

Good idea :)))
Reason: