From theory to practice - page 806

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Renate, that's just your speculation.

Anyway, I'll be there.

I just have to think about it.

Martin Cheguevara:
Time is the probability in the market. This is obvious. I use it in my trading robot as well.
And the loss absorption is a) long time minimum risk b) short time maximum risk in lots and there are only two options. There is no point in mixing them up.
And after the pullback it is necessary to close the order, it's also obvious

What is this - on the real account?

that's debatable...

I would believe in the demo, but on the real market...

they will close a long profit, 100%...

Martin Cheguevara:
It's impossible.You would have to change the entire economy at the same time then or increase the historical range of the instrument by a factor of 3-4:₽ it's a credit to my special order system.
come on

nonsense... what a lunatic's nonsense...

Renat Akhtyamov:
No way.
I'm sorry, I'm not arguing) you shouldn't have done that.

Renat Akhtyamov:

and you said you'd solved the problem.

go ahead.

;)

Of course you did. Well, at least we've had some fun:₽

Martin Cheguevara:
It's impossible.You'll have to change the whole economy at the same time then or increase the historical range of the instrument by a factor of 3-4:₽ this is the merit of my special order system.

Uh-huh. I think I'm starting to get what your problem is...

So you've done your research, made sure that 98% of the market is a random walk and you open orders as soon as the price has moved some distance from the starting point, being confident that it will not return to this starting point any time soon, just like Automat. You trade as he did - following the trend. And it suddenly, bam, in a second goes back to where it left a day ago...

I see... In other words, you also do not have a "trend/flit" key and those 2% of non-randomness will calmly absorb 98% of randomness. It's just like an automaton... Trouble...

Don't worry - I'll give you that key.

Alexander_K:

So you've done your research, made sure that 98% of the market is a random walk and you open orders as soon as the price has moved some distance from the starting point, being confident that it will not return to this starting point any time soon, just like Automat. You trade as he did - following the trend. And it suddenly, bam, in a second goes back to where it left a day ago...

I see... In other words, you also do not have a "trend/flit" key and those 2% of non-randomness will calmly absorb 98% of randomness. It's just like an automaton... Trouble...

Don't worry, I'll give you that key.

Erm ... not that ... I trade both along the trend and against it simultaneously taking into account the previous price movement. I wrote that there is no other way to make money.
You're trying to find a trend flat. I'm not trying anything, I'm just applying the order system to anything and everything.
And there is a key - lying in the trash for lack of use)
2% can't cancel out 98% so easily. Because part of the 2% can go against you. You're not a genius to always find the right direction and this is exactly what you need in your situation.)

Alexander_K:

Don't worry - I'll give you that key.

Why don't we look at the pictures/screenshots first?

//as if from a theory

When I get to my town, I'll post something as part of the "from theory" so as not to sound unsubstantiated.
Reason: