From theory to practice - page 796

Alexander_K2:

In fact, I took out everything from Shelepin's work that relates to quantum physics and applied it to the market. It turns out that the market is the movement of a quantum particle (price) in potential wells, with the probability of tunnel transitions between them. That's it.

Shelepin looked at it more broadly - attaching Fibonacci (as energy levels) and the golden ratio. His thought was so wide, that I even crossed myself reading it.

And the result is there and... get your pockets ready.

He wrote nonsense about Fibonacci numbers. They may well be given by recursive equation of the first order - for this you have to go from numbers to vectors of dimension two of consecutive Fibonacci numbers. This is a standard method which is also used in Markov chains - when one has to go from a chain of order N>1 to a chain of order one.

Igor Makanu:

because any indicator depends on a period (number of bars) and the market lacks periodicity, well, except trading days, but even there 5 out of 7 are used... months... well, expiration dates are not on the 1st day ... even on large TFs this periodicity is an optical illusion imho

Graphical and visual analysis does not have problems with periodicity, and therefore it is more effective, but there is another psychological problem, people start to see what they want to see )))).

They say that the market is self-similar and the same processes are occurring on all timeframes.

Self-similarity

Aleksey Nikolayev:

The Fibonacci numbers are nonsense. They can be set by a first-order recursive equation - for that one has to go from numbers to vectors of dimension two of consecutive Fibonacci numbers. This is the standard method, which is also used in Markov chains - when one has to go from a chain of order N>1 to a chain of order one.

you can display everything graphically ;)

multiplicator:

So they say that the market is self-similar, and that the same processes occur at all timeframes.

Self-similarity

I've read it already, self-similarity is not so simple, for automation you need to be able to do at least the simplest transformations: scalability, rotation, rotation... I've read about it and it's not that simple, you need to be able to do at least the simplest transformations: scalability, rotation, rotation... like building a spaceship at home in the garage ))))

Alexander_K2:

Don't be sad, gentlemen!

I found a bug in the program, thanks to the help of programmers.

That's who are the real professionals here, unlike you! You are no match for them, randomly wandering in the Hilbert space, and hoping (judging by the poll in one of the threads) on your worthless practice and feeble psychology. And put physics in last place... Are you out of your mind?!

Me and Schrodinger's cat will be back here with the results and we'll show you who's boss. That's it!

Oh, my God!) Watching the thread from time to time.......... Topikstarter permanently sinks below margin requirements, but each time, after the ))))))))))) recriminations he returns with a new super))) idea and cries of worthlessness of the inhabitant of the branch. People - this is not normal)))) Here's looking at the date of this post and waiting for another whine from the topicstarter))))))))

PPSy All make mistakes, but there must be a limit to the crown)) often rusty. I'm not a spectator, just a passerby)))))))

Alexander_K2:

In fact, I took out everything from Shelepin's work that relates to quantum physics and applied it to the market. It turns out that the market is the movement of a quantum particle (price) in potential wells, with the probability of tunnel transitions between them. That's it.

Shelepin looked at it more broadly - attaching Fibonacci (as energy levels) and the golden ratio. His thinking was so wide, that I even crossed myself reading it.

And the result is there and... get your pockets ready.

So you liken the behaviour of a market participant (who makes the deals) to the behaviour of a quantum particle or what? Do you not see the fundamental difference?

vladevgeniy:

I remembered your posts about FelixWhite, mate...

I'll tell you this - I'm trying for people like you. If you can't do anything to help, just watch and dust your pockets.

Dmitriy Skub:
That is, you compare the behaviour of a market participant (and it is he who makes deals) to the behaviour of a quantum particle or what? Do you not see the fundamental difference?

Nah, - the price itself. Traders are nothing, the same particles. But banks, etc. - It is just an external field affecting the particle (price) and forcing it to overcome the potential barrier and move to another pit (energy level). Which, however, does not invalidate the tunneling effect, where the price just jumps from level to level. Just this effect often hit me in the face, but I seem to have learned to cope with it as well.

Alexander_K:

I remembered your posts about FelixWhite, mate...

I'll tell you this - I'm trying for people like you. If you can't help, just watch and dust your pockets.

Again, it's "people like you I'm trying to help." ))))) Thanks, mate)) If it's you on the fly... I'll empty my pockets, okay.) But it wouldn't hurt to understand, at this age, )))))))). Nothing in the market is measured in physics or chemistry or literature))))))))))) But it is always honourable to respect your interlocutors! I was looking behind the scenes ... of course. I do not look for trading ideas for a long time on the forums. I gave you the branch on felix and..... Oh, come on.

The progers found a mistake there, didn't they? Really? Is it better without it? ))))

vladevgeniy:

What's up with the error in the prog, eh? Really? Did it get better without it? ))))

Yes. Artem Trishkin is an MQL genius.

Alexander_K:

Yes. Artem Trishkin is an MQL genius.

Curtain))))))))))))))))))

Reason: