From theory to practice - page 1395

Alexander_K:

If I knew in advance that the algorithm I was using would produce a profit, the TS itself would be written in an hour, or even less.

But, yes, the algorithm was not easy... 1.5 years of hard work and suffering in this thread... Yeah.... Those were the days.

Well, that's what I'm talking about. It's not hard to write. War and peace isn't everyone's cup of tea.) And the letters look the same.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

in practice it is very simple:

since the variety of market movements is very large and tends to infinity,

then the process of predicting price movements comes down to simply measuring the ratio of the distance of potential profits to potential losses.

In short, does MM rule?

Vladimir Kononenko:
In short, MM rules?

MM always leads to deliberate losses.

Roughly speaking, a regulator of the rate of loss in the usual, standard sense of the process)

Vladimir Kononenko:
In short, MM rules?
You're asking questions to someone who's been trading on a demo, martingale, with a 30% result in half a year.
Do you really want to hear something useful?)

Alexander_K:

If you have a complete deadlock, but you are a top-notch programmer who knows the theory of random processes, I can send you my TS in a private message. Only in a month and on VisSim. Translate it into MCL and you're done.

I have a living example, a year old on these grills, when it all started the same way with one electrician. Then he confidently took the money on credit, ........ and for the trail of stakes took a dummy wrapped a wire around his hands and turned on a switch...
The picture was not an easy one.
The story is not made up!
Piece of fried meat and shit had to be loaded into the local hearse......
That's what I'm talking about here:
If your eyes are twitching in opposition maybe you shouldn't be doing this shit.

Aлександр Антошкин:
If your eyes are twitching in opposition maybe you shouldn't be doing this crap.

Ludomania is a severe and poorly curable disease.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Ludomania is a severe and poorly curable disease.

Fools do not follow the law, so forex should not be treated as a game, but as a technical task.

aleger:
Fools do not write the law, and therefore we should treat Forex not as a game, but as a technical problem

I believe that for forex, solving such a problem does not make practical sense.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I believe that for forex, solving such a problem does not make practical sense.

You should not think so, the solution of this problem for its participants in addition to the mandatory knowledge requires only some ingenuity, and it is especially useful in the "practical sense".

Alexander_K:

If I knew in advance that the algorithm I was using would produce a profit, the TS itself would be written in an hour, or even less.

But, yes, the algorithm was not easy... 1.5 years of hard work and suffering in this thread... Yeah.... Those were the days.

Sash, we've been in a flat for over half a year now.

Now it's time to go flat out like a grail...

It's all pampering, as you haven't done a history test
Reason: