From theory to practice - page 797

Alexander_K2:

In fact, I took out everything from Shelepin's work that relates to quantum physics and applied it to the market. It turns out that the market is the movement of a quantum particle (price) in potential wells, with the probability of tunnel transitions between them. That's it.

Shelepin looked at it more broadly - attaching Fibonacci (as energy levels) and the golden ratio. His thinking was so wide, that I even crossed myself reading it.

And the result is there and... prepare your pockets.

how lucky we are that you are not a plumber....

and we would have found out the price is like the flow of shit in a variable diameter pipe :-)

Personally, I can't understand why some people try by all means, to put it mildly, to criticise someone who is trying to do something and has asked for help, if anyone can?

Well, if anyone thinks he is wrong, that he is digging in the wrong direction - then hint, persuade. Why do you want to attack him, make him look ignorant, etc., etc.?

If you do not believe, or do not want to help, just do not get in the way!

Сергей Таболин:

Personally, I can't understand why some people try by all means, to put it mildly, to criticise someone who is trying to do something and has asked for help, if anyone can?

Well, if anyone thinks he is wrong, that he is digging in the wrong direction - then hint, persuade. Why do you want to attack him, make him look ignorant, etc., etc.?

If you don't believe me or don't want to help, just stay out of the way!

alas,@Alexander_K has been given a lot of practical advice, but he is... shall we say persistent in his opinion )))))

Maxim Kuznetsov:

how lucky we are that you're not a plumber....

and we'd know the price is like the flow of shit in a variable diameter pipe :-)

it's actually a pretty cool discovery in physics.

the same equation is the physico-chemical basis for building microprocessor technology

https://studopedia.ru/2_40870_uravnenie-shredingera--osnovnoe-uravnenie-nerelyativistskoy-kvantovoy-mehaniki-uravnenie-shredingera-dlya-statsionarnih-sostoyaniy.html

Уравнение Шрёдингера – основное уравнение нерелятивистской квантовой механики. Уравнение Шрёдингера для стационарных состояний
Уравнение Шрёдингера – основное уравнение нерелятивистской квантовой механики. Уравнение Шрёдингера для стационарных состояний
  • studopedia.ru
Статистическое толкование волн де Бройля и соотношение неопределенностей Гейзенберга привели к выводу, что уравнением движения в квантовой механике, описывающим движение микрочастиц в различных силовых полях, должно быть уравнение, из которого бы вытекали наблюдаемые на опыте волновые свойства частиц. Основное уравнение должно быть уравнением...

Igor Makanu:

Alas,@Alexander_K has been given a lot of practical advice, but he Let's just say he's persistent in his opinion )))))

Well, that's a good thing, then. Let him pursue it. It is his way. You can disagree with him, but why throw stones?

I would be really curious to see the reaction and facial expression of "aggressive" people when@Alexander_K succeeds.

the branch should have been called from "hypotheticals to depressive-maniacal psychosis" )))

Сергей Таболин:

Thank you, Sergey! And the Grail is coming. Or rather, it is already there - we only need to put it on the real one now. After the New Year.

Alexander_K:

Do not be discouraged and pursue! The road is travelled by the walker.

Alexander_K:

Thank you, Sergey! And the Grail is coming. Or rather, it is already there - we only need to put it on the real one now. After the New Year.

On the New Year's Eve gifts will not be? (((

Renat Akhtyamov:
No gifts for New Year? (((

Can you help me to beat trends completely?

We need a mathematical description of the trend - the parameters that characterise it.

Reason: