Forex trading - page 2

sllawa3 >> :

elementary logic may suggest ... traders programmers write programs to sell ( NAPR ) .... ISN'T IT FUNNY?

SPEAKING OF EXPERT ADVISORS... THERE IS NO ONE THAT WITH ALL THE TRICKS WOULDN'T LOSE SOONER OR LATER...AND THAT'S WHAT WOULD LOSE AND NOT JUST LOSE A DEPOSIT...

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

elementary logic may suggest ... traders programmers write programs to sell ( NAPR ) .... ISN'T IT FUNNY?

Do they have to write for free? an 'Expert Advisor with several indicators' ?

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

Of course it is. But there are a lot of nuances. As you have understood, nothing is permanent in this life. This is why we have to know how to use an EA properly - to re-optimize it correctly because the market is changing all the time - and to re-optimize it correctly, you need to know how it works, what principles it is built on, what period of re-training it needs, what option of parameters to take when re-optimizing it, etc. Of course, 90% of used products are for sale, but I'm sure there are good ones. It's just that usually you buy an Expert Advisor with a closed code, that is, a pig in a poke. There is no way to understand the code and the developer will never tell us, or even if he does, not completely - on what principles is the strategy built in the EA, how to re-optimize it, etc. That's why even a good EA must be properly used, and if you are not able to do that, you will end up in a sinking account. ))))

sllawa3 >> :

I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT SOROS THAT THERE ARE TWO BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRADING AND SPECULATION...

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT SOROS THAT THERE ARE TWO BIG DIFFERENCES BETWEEN TRADING AND SPECULATION.

Trading is speculation. >> buy and sell ))))

I absolutely agree, even a bad advisor can make a profit. But you always miss the line where you can't trust it or when it's time to over-optimise it. I've been on micro-real for two months and so far I've had nothing but failures. The EA on the demo gives profits, but when I move it to the real one, it is dumped.

LeoV >> :

Trading is speculation. Buying and selling ))))

+1 . I wonder what is trading if not speculation?

sllawa3 >> :

SPEAKING OF ADVISORS... I HAVE NEVER SEEN SO MANY EAS WHICH WOULDN'T HAVE LOST THEIR MONEY... I DON'T KNOW WHY I BLINKED SO MUCH...

1.e. A man who made something workers puts in the work. He follows the bot and makes a new bot. Another thing is that an experienced trader can stop his EA, and the illiterate one will continue waiting and seeing the loss of his deposit.

2.e. There are a lot of traders, and this is a fact. But do not forget that there are aggressive and moderate speculators. We should not forget that there are aggressive speculators, who will put on shirts or dressing gowns and try to move the market, and investors who are more conservative in their trading and do not take risks. For example, I know someone who has been trading shares for a long time without taking risks. She raised 10k on her depo and went on holiday to Germany.

3.e. To sell it is a philosophical question, but if that thing is working and do not have money (Well it happens that not all smart have a lot of money, poured out while they reached the goal ...) will find a way out. And all the rest is just selfish purposes, he sold it and got ...

You have not met successful people for the reason that no one will brag. You don't have to brag about them and ask questions, show them how and what to do...

Money loves silence and counting :)

nkeshka писал(а) >> even a bad advisor can make a profit.

No, I don't agree with that. "You can't make a sweetie out of a turd," as they say. You need a good advisor. That's 100%.

LeoV >> :

Trading is speculation. Buying and selling ))))

WITH A SLIGHT DIFFERENCE... CURRENCY SPECULATION IS NOT JUST TRADING ON THE PREVAILING MARKET SITUATION... BUT ALSO THE CREATION OF THIS NECESSARY SITUATION...

nkeshka >> :
Absolutely agree, even a bad advisor can make a profit. But you always miss the line where you cannot trust it or when it is time to overoptimise it. I have been on micro-real for two months now and it has been a total loss so far. As for the EA on the demo, it shows a profit, but when I move it to the real account it is dumped.

Well so can a man get used to when everything grows to buy....

And when it starts to reverse, it thinks it is a pullback... and watches and hopes it all works out.

Reason: