From theory to practice - page 1598

Renat Akhtyamov:

Oh, come on.

;)

So much for that.

These people don't care who the quote or puppeteer is or where the price is going.

They are waiting for their divas as it is mostly huge money.

At least read the news for starters. Who discounts more than 1% papira and how much he kept it

EgorKim:

So much for that.

These people don 't care who the quote or puppeteer is or where the price is going.

They are waiting for their divas as it is mostly huge money.

At least read the news for starters. Who discounts more than 1% papira and how much he kept it

bought at 100, price plummeted to 0.

Yegor, don't blather on.

Renat Akhtyamov:

bought at 100, the price collapsed to 0.

Yegor, don't blather on

When you buy Sber at 100p and the price collapses to 0p, I think you will be thinking about something else, not the stock market.

Most probably the country will not be happy, to put it mildly.

Shares have long been very virtual and they are in a repository, for the custody of which you pay a small fortune in repo.

You can easily transfer them between brokers, accounts, and people.

EgorKim:

When you buy Sber at 100p and the price collapses to 0p, I think you will be thinking about something else, not the stock market.

It is more likely that the country will be in trouble, to put it mildly.

A stock has long been even virtual and is kept in a repository and you pay a small fortune for keeping it in repo.

You can easily transfer them between brokers, accounts, and people.

that's what you think.

an acquaintance of mine recently bought shares in paper.

---

but if i buy a lot at 100 and the price goes down to 0, then i'll just have to think about the garbage.

---

so you have to think ahead and not from the point of view of "clever and kind" books+media, but with your head

---

the rule of the game is that in any game one of two players is bound to lose.

who do you think will lose - the master of the game?

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's what you think.

a friend of mine recently bought a stock, and it was in paper.

---

and if I buy a lot at 100 and the price goes down to 0, I'll just have to think about dumpsters.

---

so you have to think ahead and not from the point of view of "clever and kind" books + media, but with your head.

---

the rule of the game is that in any game one of two players is bound to lose.

What do you think - the master of the game?

At that point when the price collapses from 100 to 0 and your savings under your pillow or in a cucumber jar will turn into bills.

And you say it can't be and you have to think with your head.

About divs - it's not a game, it's a sure way to beat the bank deposit.

When the stock market goes bad - you and your cash will be bad in your pocket.

Smart people understand this.)

Oleg Bondarev:

For what?

You can leave me a message.

EgorKim:

At that moment, when the price collapses from 100 to 0 and your savings under your pillow or in a cucumber jar turn into bills of exchange.

And you say it can't be and you have to think with your head.

About divs - it's not a game, it's a sure way to beat the bank deposit.

When the stock market goes bad - you and your cash will be bad in your pocket.

Smart people understand that.)

I'm just saying it could very well be.

this is the beginning.

when you realise - that you have an unconscious choice to sell or buy (win or lose), that is a risk, a bet

the continuation is a conscious choice

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

From theory to practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2019.09.24 19:51

Bought for 100, Price tumbled to 0

Yegor, don't blather on

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

From theory to practice

Renat Akhtyamov, 2019.09.24 19:43

come on

They do not hold shares virtually and do not buy them over the shoulder

;)

Renat, you are wrong:

1. In early December 1998, a former director of my company brought me money for Gazprom shares previously registered in his name. On an offer received from Gazprom at a price of $1.8 per share, which was transferred to him by Gazprom.

2. In April 1999, a Gazprom share was worth $0.045, 40 times cheaper. My deputy in charge of regions nearly lost her mind - she kept all her savings in Gazprom shares. She had no flat, her husband was not a big cop, she had many children and lived in a communal flat. My husband was secretly coming home in the evening, discussing how to save her from a mental hospital.

3. In the 90s, the practice was worked out: on the same day, three companies were registered, each with three founders. One is a foreigner, the other two are 2 of these companies. Thus, the law of the Russian Federation was not violated, but the strategic property flowed away. I know for a fact.

4. The president of the company, which to this day supplies ALL of our oil industry with small stuff, while in those years he was simpler and younger (23 years old) said: Gazprom costs $2, we will buy it even at $10.

/

Renat Akhtyamov:

What I'm saying is that it could very well be

it's a start.

when you realise - that you have an unconscious choice to sell or buy (win or lose), there's a risk, a bet

continuation - this is a conscious choice

I'm saying that overweight positions don't mean anything.

Positions can be open for 10 years and I said why.

There's also the option of long term positions, which is hedge futures and stock. Lock. Again for the sake of divs.

That's why it's all nonsense and doesn't work. Let's move on - puppeteer you say?

You can move the price of an illiquid security with a few hundred thousand rubles and check it.

But, who are you going to close on if there is an empty glass? Did you check it? I did.

It doesn't work either. Moving the price is a small part, you have to close on someone...

Алексей Тарабанов:

Renat, you are wrong:

1. In early December 1998, a former director of my company brought me money for Gazprom shares previously held in his name. On an offer received from Gazprom at a price of $1.8 per share, which was transferred to him by Gazprom.

2. In April 1999, a Gazprom share was worth $0.045, 40 times cheaper. My deputy in charge of regions nearly lost her mind - she kept all her savings in Gazprom shares. She had no flat, her husband was not a big cop, she had many children and lived in a communal flat. My husband was secretly coming home in the evening, discussing how to save her from a mental hospital.

3. In the 90s, the practice was worked out: on the same day, three companies were registered, each with three founders. One is a foreigner, the other two are 2 of these companies. Thus, the law of the Russian Federation was not violated, but the strategic property flowed away. I know for a fact.

4. The president of the company, which to this day supplies ALL of our oil industry with small stuff, while in those years he was simpler and younger (23 years old) said: Gazprom costs $2, we will buy it for $10.

/

IBM: up, down

the chinese will ride the water, and, and, and, ....

well let them buy 10

Reason: