Does the Grail exist? - page 32

Turka писал(а) >>

pips is not sugar either, volatility can be 50 pips a day and it is already catching 100% of the movement per day

And you are catching on different pairs.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Siranomlumnuhniheraniatsko...

I don't understand. Are you all right?

I copied from the open page, so it should be fine.

api писал(а) >>

And you're catching on different pairs.

That's what I was going to say.
I work on 8 pairs, that's why I want to bring the robot up, so I don't have to follow all of them at once.
The same thing I wanted to say. 8 pairs does not mean that I have open positions in all of them, the positions are opened in pairs that I get a signal to open and to close.

Thank you, api, it's open now. That's strange, why the letter equivalent didn't open. But it's not that simple, it turns out.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Thank you, api, it's open now. That's strange, why the letter equivalent didn't open. But it's not that simple, it turns out.

There must be a hole in your DNS and therefore the site is only accessible by IP.

Urfin >>:

ну вот, тожэ самое хотел сказать.
я работаю 8 пар, именно по этому и хочется довести робот, чтобы не следить за всеми сразу.
8 пар это не значит, что у меня открыты позы во всех, позы открываются в тех парах, где я получаю сигнал на открытие, ну и на закрытие ессно.

I see, then you need good predictability or the right way to put it, most or almost all of the signals you submit should work well

Turka писал(а) >>

I see, then you need good predictability or the right way to say that the signals you submit will work out well, most or almost all of them.

you see, i have a different approach to the issue, i don't want to predict the market, i'm not nostradamus.
You can make predictions in the fundamental analysis, while in the fundamental analysis you just need to follow the indicators.
which ones?
everyone decides for himself.
You can try to eliminate false signals, achieving breakeven trades, or you can work out all the signals, if at the end of the day, or week, or month, depending on the timeframe, you can get a planned profit.
Because it often happens that you open several times and get into deficit, you don't open the third time and miss the expected movement.
The main task is to eliminate the flat, and that's where all the problems are.

Urfin >>:

видиш ли, у меня другой подход к решению этава вопроса, я нехочу прогнозировать рынок, я не Нострадамус.
прогнозы можно делать в фундаментальном анализе, а в теханализе нужно просто следовать индикаторам.
каким?
каждый решает сам.
можно пытатся отсеивать ложные сигналы, добиваясь безубыточности сделок, а можно отрабатывать все сигналы если сумарно в конце дня, или недели, или месяца, в заисимости от таймфрейма, вырисовывается планируемый профит.
ведь очень часто бывает, что открывшись несколько раз и попав в минус не открываешся в третий раз и пропускаеш ожидаемое движение.
ну и главная задача-отсеять флэт, все проблемы именно в этом.

So be it, although following the indicators may be a reliance on predicting them, but this is unimportant, the main thing is that the grail should work out the day in pips

OK, since the gentlemen have nothing else to add but pips and quid, I'll finish the thought...

And so, since the GRAAL is a system of well-defined methods defining the conditions for starting a trade, the optimum exit at profit and at loss - the GRAAL cannot exist in any way.

Because, at each stage, it is only possible to speculate with varying degrees of probability, but do not know for certain the further development of events.
Options for "secret information" is not considered, since it is not a trading system, and not available to ordinary worker-traders.

What is available to us is only a guess, and all three steps can be performed on the basis of the assumptions. This is not an exact knowledge, no formulas or precise rules can be derived from it, only approximate predictions.
All we have to do is to wait for the most convenient moments when the price has a high probability of rise or fall.

The system that defines such conditions with high probability can bring stable profit, but it is always smaller than it would be expected and "seen" on the history, because it is much more difficult not to enter the market, but to exit it correctly.
Therefore, any such system should be based on prudence, common sense and self-control, which comes with experience and subjectivity, and by itself excludes a grail by definition.

Any patterns, even the most golden ones, can be drawn even without any clear tendency of price, it can be seen in this topic
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/28891
a simple program in Excel using random acceleration method draws such charts - just look at them!
And then there are deceptive market maneuvers, stop hunters, broker's tricks and other stuff...

Hoping that some rules will always work is strange, to say the least. To be 100% sure is the same.

denis_orlov >>:
ладно, раз господам нечего больше толкового добавить, кроме пипсов и баксов, а закончу мысль...

И так, поскольку ГРААЛЬ - это система четко определенных методов, определяющих условия начала торговли, оптимальный выход при профите и при убытке, - ГРААЛЬ существовать никак не может.

Надеяться, что некие правила будут работать всегда - по меньшей мере странно. Быть уверенным на 100% - тоже самое.

Everything written below the highlighted (definition) refers to this definition. It is not the most convincing. At least it is not my definition of "grail-for-me".

My definition is simpler: the grail is a long term winning trading system. But my definition does not specify that it must have fixed entry and exit rules.

A first-order system can hardly always be profitable, you are right about that.

Reason: