Experiment - page 247

Renat Akhtyamov #:
No. You can never buy below the market and sell above the market, because it's the other way round. And what is called overshooting is the lot of any speculator

The market price is the "Order in the cup".

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

The market price is "Orders in the cup".

That is correct. Not everyone even realises that limit orders also play an important role in price formation.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
No. You can never buy below the market and sell above the market, because it's the other way round. And what's called overshooting is the lot of any speculator

The price is going down, picking up the bids.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

The market price is the "Orders in the cup".

Market price is bid and ask. For example, you want to sell at 10 and I want to buy at 6 The market price will be 8. It's not profitable for both.
Elementary.
ahahahaha

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Price is going down, picking up the pending orders
Same example, but many at 10 and one at 6. Price is 9.9. I feel even worse

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Market price is bid and ask. For example, you want to sell at 10 and I want to buy at 6 The market price will be 8. It is not profitable for both.
Elementary.
ahahahaha

This is not the case at all.

The last price will be the execution of a limit order. There is no other price

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

This is not the case at all.

The last price will be the execution of a limit order. There is no other price

Yeah, but with the environment. That is worse than the market price by the spread.

Renat Akhtyamov #:
Same example, but a lot at 10 and one at 6. The price is 9.9. It's even worse for me

You don't have to be very smart to realise that if they sell at 10 and buy at 8, you won't buy or sell at 9.

P.S. There's a spread and it's 2

Renat Akhtyamov #:
No. You can never buy below market and sell above market because it's the other way round. And what's called overshooting is the lot of any speculator

When will you stop reasoning and bragging about vague and undefined categories and concepts? What business is it of yours with buyers and sellers? There is a price and that is enough for a successful or unsuccessful trade. Knowing or not knowing someone else's TS, why evaluate them in terms of your outdated views on trading? These problems are hundreds of years old and will continue to be discussed for another hundred years, if you don't switch to new trends in this area in time. Less demagogy and more monitoring of real trade. The rest is just idle reasoning for no one. It is necessary to switch from qualitative to quantitative estimates of trading results and listen only to those who have achieved something through their work in the field of trading. I think that participants will draw the appropriate conclusions from what has been said and will change their behavior on the forum in the right direction. I apologize to anyone who has been offended by my words. Discipline is good, but truth is dearer.

Vitaly Muzichenko #:

You don't have to be very smart to realise that if they sell at 10 and buy at 8, you won't sell and you won't buy at 9.

P.S. This is where the spread is 2.
That's what I'm talking about.
Now, let's go back.
There are more and more sellers than buyers, the price goes up and there is nothing else
Reason: