A truly amazing result!!! - page 5

Galaxy >> :

But people usually try to minimise the likelihood of a problem occurring, rather than constantly insuring it. And that's the way our cars go, all "stupidly" repaired - do-it-yourself constructors

The only trivial way to put it is to never rely on defaults. Either read the docs or specify explicitly (priority of operations, initialisation values, etc.).

keekkenen >> :

Actually, this is not a subject for a programmer, because the specification of each language comes first and it does not matter that there are other standards somewhere...

and a single standard is a pipe dream, you know...

We are talking about a fundamental mathematical error, not standards. And as far as I know not all MQL users are professional programmers

Galaxy >> :

Once upon a time long time ago I was checking out a niner for a purchase and when I asked the salesman what he thought about engine oil "burning" he also told me "just fill up a litre of oil every 300 km and you won't have any problems".

>> Example does not count.

>> First of all, don't buy such a car. Well, you can, but only in one case, if you want to rummage in guts - all the time.

Secondly, the negative influence of priority of performance of logic operations is not so obvious, as oil consumption. Not obvious to me, for example.

But people usually try to minimise the likelihood of a problem occurring, rather than insuring it all the time. And that's the way our cars drive, all "stupidly" repaired.

Which I usually do by putting brackets in questionable places. It is faster and more reliable than to coordinate every time with a list of priorities, and my fingers won't fall off.

And after all -- output the results, wrong -- look at the priority table -- ah, that's it -- no, you have to go straight to the forum.

Rosh >> :

Can only put it in a trivial way - never rely on defaults. Either read docs or specify explicitly (priority of operations, initialization values and so on).

I do so, but it's not about that at all, and I think you understand.

TeXpert wrote >>

Yes and at the end of the day -- got the results out, wrong -- looked at the priority table -- ah that's it -- no, you have to go straight to the forum.

What's forum for then? How not to speak out about the importance of error, not from a practical point of view, but from a scientific one. And computer science is an exact science, and it will be better for your reputation.

As long as Russia has this kind of attitude to everything, it'll do, because if Uncle Vasya here puts a patch in, you'll think that it doesn't match something - so we'll just keep driving our domestic crap. However, I'm fed up with having to drive to service almost every week with our car, I had to buy Japanese people's car from Toyota subdivision. And all the problems disappeared.

And let our car industry rot.

nen >> :
As long as in Russia there will be such attitude to everything - it's OK, after all it works, if uncle Vasya here will put a patch, you will think that a little bit does not correspond to something there - so we will continue to drive on domestic lags.

What does Russia have to do with it?

Clive Sinclair once developed the cheap ZX-Spectrum personal computer. After the first version was sold out in large quantities, it was found out that the developers had loads of bugs in the ROM. So they made a decision to document the bugs instead of fixing them to make them fully compatible with previous versions. And the decision turned out to be right because the bugs were later used to protect the software of that very computer from the break-in.

I believe that the bug described in this thread can also be left and used to protect advisers, ie insert the condition incorrect from the standpoint of logic, for example, to check the expiry date. And let those who decompile go crazy.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

What has Russia got to do with it?

...a cheap ZX-Spectrum personal computer... that the developers planted a shitload of bugs in the ROM... the bugs were subsequently used to protect the software of the computer against hacking...

Yuri,

Have you any idea of system engineering, OS and system programming, or just "plushitsya" from so-and-so? ))

Valio >> :

Yuri,

Have you any idea about systems engineering, OS and system programming, or are you just "spitballing" from co-participation? ))

Do I have to be a prodigy at the same time: in systems engineering, all OS and their system programming without exception, quantum mechanics, Chinese cooking and other nerdy stuff?

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Do I have to be a prodigy at the same time: in systems engineering, all OS and their system programming without exception, quantum mechanics, Chinese cooking and other nerdiness?

In style:

This has nothing to do with the science I currently represent (c)

No further questions ))))

Reason: