Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 354

If someone does not have something, it does not mean that nobody has. We may as well increase the deposit in signals, and then exponentially drain, in order to reduce the interest in the subject. I am just saying that there is no need to jump to specific results. Anyway, your idol with the eye has already earned on you. There are no patterns, and the fact that any structure in the ta, whether it be expansion/contraction patterns or nested waves and so on, including their not strongly pronounced form is also a pattern-nothing. Well, it's better to try to understand what couple someone has chosen and by what volume and why, and the main thing is infinite fun, I don't argue, any better than to return to the roots and try to understand the fairy way of overture from the beginning, and concerning - it has failed, so ask the hero and prove it, he did it. Although it is not surprising that it did not work, and it did not work for him, if in the end he could not understand it himself, and it worked after the well-known moment of history.
It is logical, after finding the grail to focus on secondary things. You can show off the secret knowledge of great architects and shine in the glory rays, saying that all invented it myself and I have all my own and completely different, and thus accumulate something without revealing even a fraction of the really important. That's what I think.
But do not start looking for bias in my words and paranoid in attributing the authorship of these tablets to me again. I'm just reasoning logically, based on the history of the branch.

One more thing. Has anyone paid attention to his signals and their history. Although judging by how you take apart elementary things head-on and one-sidedly, even with the same tablets, it seems that they have not. Oh, come on.
His ratio of profitable to losing trades fluctuates around 50%. This means the same thing that the funny guy here on the forum (or so it seemed to me) was talking about the bell turning up from the horizon. First, the series is reduced to dangling around zero, and then it's bluntly swung by lots and closed when carried to the plus. You can build the mechanism into one pair or into a number of pairs. But what is important is not what it is built into, but the mechanism itself. So it is more logical to look for it on a single pair, rather than trying to look for it already in the consequences and even in multi-pair consequences.

ILNUR777:
His ratio of profitable to losing trades fluctuates around 50%. This means the same thing the funny guy here on the forum was talking about (or so it seemed to me) when he was talking about the bell turning up from the horizon. First, the series is reduced to dangling around zero, and then it's bluntly swung by lots and closed when carried to the plus...

Yes... I've been there.

I like it...

prikolnyjkent:

Yes... I did.

So... I like...

And we do have something to say about it.) But we'll wait.

prikolnyjkent:

Yes... I did.

So... I like...

Cute choo, cute choo,
Shoulder piled on my shoulder.)

ILNUR777:
One more thing. Has anyone paid attention to his signals and their history. Although judging by how you take apart elementary things head-on and one-sidedly even with the same tablets, it seems that they have not. Oh, come on.
His ratio of profitable to losing trades fluctuates around 50%. This means the same thing that the funny guy here on the forum (or so it seemed to me) was talking about the bell turning up from the horizon. First, the series is reduced to dangling around zero, and then it's bluntly swung by lots and closed when the takeout is in the plus. The reduction mechanism can be built into one pair or into a series of pairs. But what is important is not what it is built into, but the mechanism itself. So it is more logical to look for it on a single pair, rather than trying to look for it already in the consequences and even in multi-pair consequences.
...and then stupidly swings lots and when the output in the plus closes.
And how is it better than in Avalanche, if the result is achieved by adding lots. Same martin, but with using several symbols. I have also been using Avalanche to make some good profit from time to time, but there is no stability of the results.

khorosh:
...and then it is simply swung in lots and closed when it's in the plus.
And how is it better than in Avalanche, if the result is achieved by building up the lot. Same martin, but with using several symbols. Sometimes you can earn good profit with Avalanche but the results are not stable.
What does Avalanche and Martin have to do with it? We need a mechanism for exactly how and where (if we are talking about avalanches and martins). The better mechanism is in the above case, but in case of avalanches and ordinary martins it's absent. Where's the stability coming from?

There is no martin at all. All entries are fixed with almost the same volume, there is no volume build-up on a series of entries, the total deposit load is limited in volume.

Some individual from Portugal has swallowed his signal and took it out with increased risks and resale profit. He made a lot of money, but not for long.

Most likely, Joker discovered it and socked him and other thieves to the skirting board. All direct subs with a signal risk survived, and all this duds copied - crashed.

That's my imho.

Only the great Barack Husseinovich could come up with such nonsense about combating overbought)))). Such a way of shaking not only the overbought but also the innocent subscribers. Iron logic, as deadly as a tomahawk. Especially taking into account that it costs them nothing to continue their business after the upheaval and they do not lose anything of their money, which cannot be said about the subscribers. Such an excuse to justify the slump, yeah, sorry, I've been fighting the overbuyers))))).
Or maybe Joker re-released someone's signal????))))))) He released the third signal for something, and removed it a couple of days later. Since he's already shown himself in a bad light here, we shouldn't rule anything out. The other thoughts of a Nobel laureate from a friendly country, as to the substance of the strategy, are of the least interest.

Only the great Ilnur Shizoidovich could come up with the idea of slapping a school function "module" onto a quote and profit from it )))

Go fix your attic.

Reason: