Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 353

СидорМатрасыч:

No Babylonian priests in the 4th millennium yet! :)

they came there from eridu

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

what kind of properties can dispersions be....

dispersion properties can be useful

If anyone else is wondering what the results of combinatorial analysis, I give a table which shows that the patterns found in the declared canons of Used do not work and on Random. not to mention the use of on the fore.
Files:
fwz_ephkaga.zip  480 kb

And this is what a calculated pattern looks like, .....

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
If anyone is still interested in the results of combinatorial analysis, here is a table which shows that the patterns found by the Used canons do not work on random, let alone apply to forex.

what strange patterns you have - how did you form them?

Younga:

what strange patterns you have - how did you form them?

Reread what Yuzid wrote and maybe you will understand. According to his algorithm, where after two equal in sign differences of increment moduli an opposite sign should appear. This is correct and it works, but look further, we need to find a combination where one or two numbers are suitable for changing the sign, I found these three combinations, where only two following numbers are suitable for changing the sign of the grading modulus. Then I converted these patterns to a table and got the result that I can't guess shit on random in this case.

These tables work if the values of zig-zag extrema are fed to the input. If we have two consecutive corrections or impulses, the table predicts that the opposite pattern is most likely to occur. But this is of no value - it is already clear that if there have been two or three consecutive corrections, the most probable is an impulse in the next bend in ZZ.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

And this is what a calculated pattern looks like, .....

Greetings all. Well, if that's the case, then flip it over and it looks like it. But it probably won't be consistent.

Serj:
Greetings all. Well, if that's the case, then flip it over and it seems to be it. But it probably won't be consistent.

Flip what? It's a chart of the unlucky numbers in the rnd row, how can you bet on what you didn't guess? the table goes through a random number from 1 to 8 as soon as a certain combination comes up then we should guess the next one, i made a table and showed that his idea does not work, out of 50,000 random numbers the combination for predicting something like 30 times, and only 2 or 3 times were guessed. hence the real conclusion, his guessing algorithm does not work.

I thought there was a + - - outcome to the trades.

I mean, if the rules say the curve goes down, you can try to play against the rules.

If the con, this curve is not a consequence (of eating the spread).

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
If anyone is interested in the results of combinatorial analysis, then I present the table showing that the patterns found according to the declared Used canons do not work on the Random, let alone use them for forex.

naturally.

Take yourself - you buy/sell currency pairs.

And what, do you end up forming some kind of pattern?

Of course not.

Let the people come down to earth.

Reason: