Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 360

Serj:

Well done, you have already outdone the "master" ...

The price - do not be in a hurry to raise the price, trade for at least a quarter (for reporting).

This is to avoid copying from those who do not know what forex is ))))

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

and not to be copied by those who don't know what forex is ))))

Another plus.

Eh, good going, not unlike the "masters".

Serj:

Another plus.

Eh, going well, not unlike the "masters".

You're down 84% in four weeks! I'd say the signal is on the same level as the "master".

The drawdown - yes, but there is not a small profit, confused only by a short trading interval, what will be in half a year?

And maybe he will get a good hand, improve the stability and what the hell ............... ( that's right, straight to the "masters")

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I have no idea what forex is )))).

That's right, a kolyan can get hurt at any moment. So there is not much time to work on it. We must put the price above a hundred, grab a short period of at least one-month subscriptions and get out. Your idol did not teach me that.
I don't know where Obamych has disappeared to, or he would support you with 100 bucks, he just takes the money for a signal with questionable attributes and a mega-short history.
I do not know where he is, I wonder if he lost 130 percents of his winnings. He bends both ways for Sensei, and Sensei bends his white teeth against the kerb.

Don't worry, I think it's one character.

Probably some mice.

i would have noticed that i had an 84% drawdown in the first cycle only, due to the lottage error, 10 times the deposit was exceeded. starting from the second cycle, the drawdown has not exceeded 20%. but you're right, one month is rubbish and 950% return is also rubbish....

i'm sorry, it's only 850% so far, so my mistake. i don't want to look like i'm a sissy.

ILNUR777:
That's right, a kolyan can get hurt at any moment. So there is not much time to work on it. We must put the price above a hundred, snatch a short period of at least one-time, monthly subscriptions and get out. Your idol did not teach me that.
Obamych is nowhere to be found, or he would support you with a hundred, he can't be bothered to give money to a signal with questionable characteristics and a mega-short history.
I do not know where he is, I wonder if he lost 130 percents of his winnings. He bends both ways for Sensei, and Sensei bends his white teeth against the kerb.
On the contrary, I would say that it would be better to put a more democratic price and attract "budget customers". Take quantity, not quality, so to speak. There are many suckers, but the price is too steep for them. As for Obamacare, you are wasting your breath. I am sure this is just another smurf Jokera to lure customers, so he coped with his task. But what happened to all the regulars on this forum who sang so many praises for the great tradin Jokker, and poured litres of the well-known substance on the participants of his trades, that's really an interesting question!

| I'm sorry, it's only 850% so far, so I made a mistake. I don't want to look like a pussy. |

You see, it's not like they "bite" at the percentages, because they understand that the faster you get - the faster you sell. Traders need stability .....

Trade at 25% and a mini... mini... mini drawdown, Obama and I will be the first to invest a lm in you...

Reason: