Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 359

That's just a figure of speech. But in a simpler way - show your good side and investors will find you from under the ground...

As they say - you can see it from the outside, my vision of this picture - Joker, after a good trade, switched to completely different things, and the trade sort of - itself.

He started to open another account, something there with pamm, carried away by correspondence with investors and stat. polls, and some Portuguese guy got involved. Although he should have just been in the trade(up to his ears).

Joker - trust me, how to increase or decrease the percentage - we will figure it out. Just trade steadily and that's all!

Barak Husseinovich, are you alive? Come back, I'll forgive you.
Fi. So many altruistic fans and no one.

I'm interested in what I'm playing. Here I am playing a coin toss. I set up signals in the service. And accidentally, the initial series goes out. Particularly those who are not lacking in intelligence, subscribed to the signal, accidentally won. Then logically the luck runs out and subscribers lost. How to call a subscriber who has paid. And bowing at the feet of gratitude for what accidentally earned and even puts five stars.

But never mind. This experiment has shown that Mr D starter is a deeply dishonest "man". In any case. It doesn't matter if he started it on purpose or not. If on purpose or by stupidly letting his hands down, it's just a spit in his own followers, they are naive, of course, but I pity them. If not, it is direct bolabolism compared to statements and finger-pointing described here on dozens of pages. I have not changed my opinion, I feel that the trade was cut down on purpose in order to kill interest in the subject.
I therefore propose that we return to the topic of the thread and leave the naïve ones to sign up, if the immorality of the provider is not a risk for them. In particular we can take a closer look at what I said earlier. The ratio of profitable trades to losing trades is about 50/50.

50/50 grail in general, except that it happens for some reason - on a very long story, and how to correct it - h.n.

No way!... that can't be!... Joker's got a 43% drawdown?? Couple trading is a grail! Joker's got the grail... or whatever it's called - dablokos))))

Going back to the old story, if someone has the grail, they will sit down like a mole, quietly and tediously - chipping away at it. Only clowns need the hype.

Serj:

Going back to the old story, if someone has the grail, they will sit down like a mole, quietly and tediously - chipping away at it. Only clowns need the hype.

Why would he do that? He'll sell it ..... I'm almost a grail trader too, 750% for almost a month and it's OK...

Well done, you have already outdone the "master" ...

Don't be in such a hurry to raise the price, trade for at least a quarter (for reporting purposes).

Reason: