Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 350

By

Renat, with all due respect, you have been writing in the same style repeatedly. What with the Strange and its volumes. Which is the same here. Ah... I get it, I repeat it. You have no results here or there. Why take an already confused audience and lead them on with your own false theories. Ridiculous. What have you repeated and improved there.

ILNUR777:
Bye
ILNUR777:
Renat, with all due respect, you have been writing in the same style repeatedly. What with the strange and its volumes. Which is the same here too. Ah... I get it, I repeat it. You have no results here or there. Why take an already confused audience and lead them on with your own false theories. Ridiculous. What have you repeated and improved there.

I'm not going to argue as you haven't written anything specifically or about anything. Re-read your posts.

Propose/show your variant and let's start a substantive conversation.

About improvement....

Here is my very first option.

Renat Akhtyamov:

I am not going to argue as you have not written anything specifically or about anything.

Exactly like you. What's the big deal, just like everyone else here.
Including the perpetrators of the festivities. So who "hasn't written anything else specifically" - let the reader judge).
I am not arguing. I simply described an observation and based on it I asked you a question.
It is probably fashionable now to repeat and surpass someone else, although even this same someone else has not said anything specific, exactly as everyone else.
Repeating ghosts and laying out a ghost squared to say that he shared something concrete is strong, even for this branch.
Respectfully.

ILNUR777:
Bye
I agree with that. Lots by pairs are an order of magnitude or more different, sometimes. Max - Min, and the cointegration/regression stuff is too easy and tried and tested.

b2v:
I agree with that. Lots by pairs differ by an order of magnitude or more. Max - Min, and cointegration/regression is too simple and proven.

Everyone has a different deposit. The calculation of the lot does not end there. The multiplicity will still be present.

I've put this fic on it. Here they are, the sinusoids. Euro in blue.

ILNUR777:
Exactly as you are. What is it, just like everyone else here.
Including the celebrants. So who "hasn't written anything else specifically" - let the reader judge).
I am not arguing. I simply described an observation and asked you a question based on it.
It is probably fashionable now to repeat and surpass someone else, although even this same someone else has not said anything specific, exactly as everyone else.
Repeating ghosts and laying out a ghost squared to say that he shared something concrete is strong, even for this branch.
Respectfully.

You have written a lot, but not in substance.

There will be a finished version, it will not be a demo.

something based on the canonical picture of the joker.

I didn't even get into his money management and shares.

forward after a little optimization

just forwards without optimization

simple forwards without optimization

kaus_bonus:

perfect I would say!!!

kaus_bonus:

I also tested it - it works the same way and there's no need to re-cycle or re-select pairs. everything is very, very simple.
Reason: