Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 355

Yeah, the great Ilnur is not a fool to look at 8 pairs with an open mitten and guess why they opened for one or another, and then run for joy and pour money into a trade with a history of a couple of weeks or even days, justifying the drawdown by fighting with the overbought.

On the Joker trades, in the first stop - there was a struggle for the situation, there was a lot going on and there was momentum. In the second stop - the fortress was given up - without a fight. I don't know, maybe. I don't know if that's what it looked like to me.

yeah, it's weird, he used to write something in the news, but this time he doesn't write anything.... missing ....

About the Portuguese ( PT ).

By the way - in the description he indicated that he was signed to the OutLawMT4 signal. Judging by the score, it doesn't look like he's made a decent amount of money, unless there was a parallel story.

BarakObama:

I don't know, but so far I trust my 130% - a whole 13 quid I've managed to withdraw. 68% of what's left of the profit let it work. During last week there were a lot of signals and I still consider the stop loss used on this signal a plus and not a minus that allowed it to hold.

I will not change the estimation yet, but it's time for Joker to do a thorough work on correcting mistakes, I do not know, but for now I believe my 130% that I managed to withdraw. 68% what's left of the profits let it work. Hit a lot of signals during last week and I still consider the stop loss used on this signal a plus rather than a minus for allowing it to hold.

Started betting against the joker signals. I do not know, but I believe my 130% that I have managed to withdraw. 68% of the profit I have left, let it work.

I will not change my estimation yet, Joker does not need to do anything. He'll be an idol for us anyway and we'll give him money.

An idol is not an idol, but a synthetic legend - he already is.

Like I said - the Joker's strategy is doomed to fail.

Renat Akhtyamov:
As I said, the Joker's strategy is doomed to fail.
Please don't scare Barak Husseinovich.

Of course, they should not have started the "story" with the Brazilian. What can investors think - a man risking his subscribers' money to spite someone? The money of subscribers is sacred and he is playing with it ..........

I do not personally believe in it. Fora without elks - no in nature. The question is what Joker such - re-glued, 2 months, everything went fine and then the same but in reverse ...

In his "explanatory report" Joker wrote that he would make amends, go back to his old trading tactics and "become a Bobby boy again ".

Well, the next month or two will show whether it was an accident or a pattern...

joker went on a business trip from his factory. now his wife is sitting at the terminal. she can drain your accounts to zero.
Reason: