Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 349

As I write, I get a feeling of deja vu :), as if I'm retelling something that's been written here 10 times.
Are we going
back
to combinatorics and finding ways to win at a coin?

b2v:
Are we going back to combinatorics and looking for ways to win at a coin?
Why do you phrase it as a question? ;) What's stopping you from taking all the options and checking them out. The thread is thick, but there aren't many maintainers and the topics (tools, approaches) touched upon were minimal. True, not everything that was written, even in theory, corresponds to reality, for example the interpretation of the penny jkrom paradox (not counting the output pattern) is rubbish, and there on the list can go on.

СидорМатрасыч:

Apparently I am not many. In order to determine entry and exit, I would first like to understand what analysis Nicola carried out with the seven majors, on what principle he selected currency pairs for the portfolio and what properties he tried to set for the portfolio. Joker made an assumption in his posts (at the beginning of the thread), but it is only an assumption. And I do not remember that there were attempts to discuss Nicolin's method, in general, everybody switched to Joker's one.
He enters at a moment of calm in the majors. Most likely he waits for/finds the most cointegrated/correlated portfolio. At that point he enters and exits when he reaches the required profit. You can do it that way. My way is different.

Renat Akhtyamov:
His entry is made at the moment of tranquillity of the majors. Most likely he is waiting for/finding the most cointegrated/correlated portfolio. At that point he enters and exits when he reaches the required profit. You can do it that way. My way is different.

Well in my version, it's a kind of intelligent emulation of options trading on multiple pairs. One cannot guess the direction (maybe I'm wrong about that too), so the only option is to cut the profitable leg and cut (reduce the share) the unprofitable one. Overall of course volatility trading on multiple instruments is definitely aerobatics.

Cyril's comment again not understood (IQ unfortunately not like Sharon Stone - not 170:) There are exactly two strategies working on a coin - martini and anti-martini (you can also attach Parrondo as a switch). If there's more, then post it, you can even do it in one word:)

b2v:
So give me a hint about one couple. Penny's game has already been taken apart. Even the proof at >3 was there. There's no fish there.
If you have any more thoughts, please do. There's no point shaking the air.
Hint at a couple...You have someone who wrote it-why don't you ask him for it. I also don't understand why you've been asking him for SEVERAL YEARS for things that are totally unimportant. I'm not surprised, though.
Am I making a fuss? Isn't that what you're doing here? What are you insinuating? I have nothing to do with the plaques.
I'm used to believing facts, particularly specific posts. And the posts say one thing first, and then their author says with absolutely equal force the other.
And you do not even analyze what is said at all. You have been thrown a bone to you in the form of inane information
-textual information, and you're happy. You may as well shit on plaques and texts and anything else. But for some reason you can blindly believe in one thing and not in another. Open your eyes and analyze at least sometimes what is said. For example, since you're interested in Joker, I was once interested.
Searched for information, came across another joker (he incidentally himself admitted that it is he too). Found out that at least since 2006, he on the forum.
Owl he had-Cyberia. I tried to use a very good owl in his forum, I do not know what to do with it, but it was screwed on something, which follows from his posts when he eliminated a lot of false signals using the same tablets, from which he later unsubscribed, and what follows.
from HIS own posts, not anyone else's belief in anything.
As for the tablets. Naturally, apart from the dispersion properties they show nothing. Their essence, as I understood it, was only to show this property visually. I don't know how and what you were checking in such a case. This is the same as taking a dumb martin with doubling or waving with one period, and say that they do not work, of course, how do they work - it's static. Parameters probably need to be changed somehow too, no?
The properties of this or that are properties. You can apply them to anything if you know how, even to one pair, even to parameters, even to pair trading.
Try and analyse the information more widely, look into the details. Often, the interesting aspects are not where they are told to be.
The devil knows what he has come to in the end, but if you have to analyze something, I think it's better to start from the very beginning, to look how and what it all turned into in the end.
This is one of the tools, exactly like any other well-known method. This is one of the tools, exactly the same as a lot of others. The end result is still one final graph. So imagine that there are a bunch of mash-ups. You can't argue that it is always possible to choose at a certain moment of time a wave that will give profit.
The matter is in this very mechanism of choosing. It's the same way with the pair trading. The essence is not in the tools themselves.
That's what the spreadsheets are about.
Once again, in the post above I wrote, open a profile on the said message page and read everything yourself, after which perhaps the moral dislike of the one in whose humiliation I had to deal with will become a little clearer.

Have a look here ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/75178/page39#comment_5004295 ) , maybe you'll see something new for yourself or at least have some fun ...
Есть ли ГРААЛЬ на FOREX?
Есть ли ГРААЛЬ на FOREX?
  • www.mql5.com
Форум алго-трейдеров MQL5

kran.bara:
Have a look here ( https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/75178/page39#comment_5004295 ) , maybe you'll see something new for yourself or at least have some fun ...
That branch is like China in terms of entertainment. Here every now and then they poke a passer-by's nose in something. And there's nothing but a lot of bullshit.

СидорМатрасыч:

Have you understood his method? Can you share your thoughts?

Not yet, stuck at the very beginning - on selecting loot. :) The author said the coefficients depend on the volatility of the last 2 weeks, but no matter how I checked them, they do not coincide with trades in the report. Calculated as difference between high and low on weekly candlesticks and converted to pips including currency weight.

I have a feeling no one has copied Nikola so far.

At least two people have reported this result.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Can you tell me how to correctly calculate the lots?

Dialog22:

Renat Akhtyamov:

Can you tell me how to calculate the lots correctly?

No one here has my way or strategy. Joker does not answer?

I think Alexander wrote something about lot calculation at the very beginning of the thread. True, it stretched on ...tzen pages.

Lots - not cointegration coefficients by any chance?

Renat Akhtyamov:

I think Alexander wrote something about lot calculation at the beginning of this thread.

Are the lots not cointegration ratios?

Alexander wrote about coefficients:

What's so hard? High is low in relation to pairs.

Here's another author:

If you want to trade lots in this way, you have to define them in the same way.

But the calculation throughhigh and low does not coincide with lots from reports, weights of currencies were taken into account...
Reason: