Anti-martingale - page 6

Damn me, now that I've said it, I'll have to get on with it, put it all together.

I think I'll start my own branch.

Zeleniy:

Another one that cuts out phrases.

Please read the whole post as one and don't cut it out. I can pick mate out of your post too.

You have the wrong message from the beginning. You are confused to show a hypothetical profitable trading system, when in fact that system is breakeven and nothing more.

Contender:
You have the wrong message from the start. You are confused to show a hypothetical profitable trading system, while in fact that system is a break-even and no more.

What if you copy trades only in the opposite direction and they also turn out to be loss-making?

You have to have an approach to everything and properly identify the chart and the system rather than mass persecution of trading robots.

Yes on MT5.

sandex:

Damn me, now that I've said it, I'll have to get on with it, put it all together.

I'll start my own branch, I guess.

If you do not have time or just do not want, then you do not have to do anything. )) I was just interested to see the results of other researchers in this method. I was testing on random inputs in general. Here's one example I gave once upon a time.

There is no martin and the entries are not random. I will provide a report next week.

sandex:

There is no martin, and entries are not random. I will provide the report next week.

Ahhhh, that's it. So we're talking about martin and anti-martin here. ))) When you wrote that you got the results for 16 pairs from M5 to H4 in 12 years, I thought what a hardy martin I had invented. ))) Without martin I also got interesting results on a lot of symbols. This is my main project, which I will probably work on for a long time, while developing others. )) But it is still interesting to see the results.

I have an indicator that I have been working with for several years, I tried it for martin, there was some positive result but for one year.

I will try it on 12 years, if there is a result I will show you.

Zeleniy:

Another one that cuts out phrases.

Please read the whole post as one and don't cut it out. I can pick out a mate from your post too.

Take the whole point, not part of it, then everything will fall into place.

Well, maybe he means that with martingale(net) profit is too small to compare with the size of the deposit and conventionally, if you divide the profit by the deposit, you get zero).

Zeleniy:

I keep wondering, with a martin we can buy more to avoid going into a hole and get our own, but why are we so reluctant to use the "Anti-martingale" strategy when we're earning?

A few times earlier I've already opened a similar thread https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/6919 And not everyone reacted adequately to this topic, but still there were more discussions and reasoning and less snobbism in the categorical statements of market "gurus" who know everything and have the only correct opinion... :) By the way, the system testing reports for almost 11 years with Martin and anti-martin were published there (otherwise, some "gurus" who want to teach and instruct the "gray masses", systems with Martin do not live more than a year...). There's also a history of trades in the reports, if you want to take a look.
Так ли плох мартин? Или нужно уметь его готовить?
Так ли плох мартин? Или нужно уметь его готовить?
  • www.mql5.com
, ком как), кривая балланса приобрела чуть более красивый вид, да и отдельные показатели тестирования слегка улучшились.
Reason: