Is there a need for a lock in MT5? - page 12

Svinozavr писал(а) >>

I don't have one either - historically, since the exchange, I don't write with lokas.

Maybe some of the disputants? Although, judging by their reaction to the proposal, they like the very process of arguing more than the opportunity to find out something.)

To be honest, my experience with language is not enough to respond to it straight away. I don't even really know what it's all about. Besides I need to see MT5 in live.

001 >> :

Initiative is punishable :)

I'm bored.

>> maybe I should call Niroba, so much initiative is wasted.

No way, no sponsorship, tents in the field instead of hotel rooms... >> no way.

001 >> :

. I don't even really know what you're talking about. Besides, I need to see MT5 live.

+5

>> >> Good sitting.

Xupypr >> :

We also save spread without a loco.

Bullshit...

Why not put a Limiters at the TP and SL places for a lock?

This is nettlingism and locophobia!

When one of them triggers, the second one will be deleted. And TP of the position is moved to its place.

Ish? Look, I have one graveyard. (с)

----

Igor, I'm sure you understood that it's banter on my part :))

Arguments and explanations are useless here - it's an argument for the sake of the argument itself, alas.

Mischek >>: {...} instead of hotel rooms, tents in the field... >> can't

Are you sure there will be tents? )) If they do, they're already rented out ))

Urain >> :

Let's see if we can get an article.

This one... I don't think there's much chance of getting anyone motivated here. Not even ideas. Maybe we should make a branch. Well, like this: Transferring loco experts to a net position.

The idea is yours - the cards are in your hands!

001 >> :

To be honest, I don't have enough experience with language to answer that straight away. I don't even really understand what it's all about. Besides I need to see MT5 in action.

And we are not talking about MT5. It's about making it within MT4 for now. That would remove the controversy and develop an algorithm for implementation in MT5.

alexx_v >> :

Are you sure there'll be tents? )) >> and if they do, they're already leased.)

Maybe ask Sabluk, he's honest.

And he'll dot all the dots for the locksmiths in no time.

True, there is a risk that he will then take on us and give us sponsors and just gawkers and a nurse ...

All right, I'm in. First, a question for everyone - has anyone traded in net accounts? I just did not immediately understand what is meant. If I understood correctly, then the same system on the forex.com toad terminal. If so, then there will not be even a SINGLE LOOK there. Inside one type position we can fill, close one type position, any opening of opposite position closes the same volume and if this volume (new position) is bigger than the old one, then there will be a part of position in the other side. That is all. The only thing we have to do is to open the second account, and the only thing we cannot do is to open the first one.

The only possibility is to open a second account, I do not understand what the consequences are.

001 >> :

All right, I'm in. First, a question for everyone - has anyone traded in net accounts? I just did not immediately understand what is meant. If I understood correctly, then the same system on the forex.com toad terminal. If so, then there will not be even a SINGLE LOOK there. Inside one type position we can fill, close one type position, any opening of opposite position closes the same volume and if this volume (new position) is bigger than the old one, then there will be a part of position to the other side. That is all. The only thing we have to do is to open the second account, and the only thing we cannot do is to open the first one.

The only possibility is to open a second account, what threatens it, I do not understand yet.

+6

Reason: