Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 357

Макс:

Where does it show that the system is "working"? How did you determine that? By the yield for 4 months of 75% with a drawdown of 30%? This is the GRAAL from Joker, which only the chosen ones understand?

Don't make me laugh. I occasionally run up accounts from 200+% per month on pamm accounts, then they drain. Last one got up to 1500% in 1 month, now it's down 85%.

75% in 4 months, with a 30% drawdown - it's nothing... Today it is, tomorrow it isn't. There's nothing to discuss. Any one of you can do that. The main thing here is to hit the market, i.e. luck.

Who is Joker, I want to see a signal, send me a message in a private area. I want to see the signal in my personal message. Thank you!

Vitaly Muzichenko:
Who's the Joker, I want to see the signal, please send me a message. Thank you!

"OutlawMT5 in the rankings... or whatever it's called:)

Vitaly Muzichenko:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/278037
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: OutLawMT5
Торговые сигналы для MetaTrader 5: OutLawMT5
  • reviews: 12
  • 20.00 USD
  • Alexandr Krivoshey
  • www.mql5.com
Hello dear subscribers. Please read this description carefully. Here you will find answers to most of the questions you are interested in. ___________________________________ Trade strategy properties: Strategy: intraweek. Start - every monday at 2...

Макс:

Where does it show that the system is "working"? How can you tell? By a four month return of 75% with a 30% drawdown? This is the Joker's GRAAL, which only the chosen ones understand?

Do not make me laugh. I occasionally overclock my accounts from 200+% per month on pamm accounts, then they drain. Last one ran up to 1400% in 1 month, now it's in a drawdown of 85%.

75% in 4 months with a 30% drawdown is nothing... Today it is, tomorrow it isn't. There's nothing to discuss. Any one of you can do that. The main thing here is to hit the market, i.e. luck.

Careful now, "just a passer-by, a paaaran darkie" will come along and say that you are my clone and I am someone's clone, respectively we are both someone's clone))))). It's a cult, to them any criticism is a deliberate evil perpetrated on their idol-trickster. If they are told that 2×2=5 is a grail, then whoever said 2×2=4 is a troll.

Макс:

Where does it show that the system is "working"? How did you determine that?

Who said so? The point is that it will take at least six months to a year of monitoring to be able to tell if it is working or not.

This is the GRAAL from Joker, which is understood only by a chosen few?

Judging by the title of the topic, no one here has promised a grail. And the aims of doughboys are more modest - to chop a month hundreds of percent and not to drain at the same time.

My accounts on pamm accounts periodically reach 200+% per month and then they are dumped. My last one was up to 1400% in 1 month and now I'm down 85%.

Commendable, so give me a link to a PAMM, why didn't you say anything!

Looked at the trades and the joker's trading style. This is exactly what I practiced over a year ago, gave consistent but smaller profits, risks were minimal until the dollar rate hike happened, that's when the system failed.

Dialog22:

Who said so? The point is that it will take at least six months to a year of monitoring to say whether it works or not.

Judging by the title of the theme, no one has promised any grails here. The profits of a bureaucrat have more modest goals: to gain hundreds of percent a month without letting him down.

Good for you, give us a link to PAMM, why didn't you say anything?

1. You. Wrote above that there were those who doubted that the system was working.

And where are the hundreds of percent per month? :)

3. BUGATTI's nickname is A...i.

And someone sees the difference between a grail and a doughnut... If there is no grail, you won't get much money and vice versa (reflection).

And in general the branch has long degenerated into a get-together, someone has already written - people come here to sort of have a laugh.

After the first monitoring Joker - people's ardor cooled, because they have begun to think -SHE WE NEED, and Petrovich?

Макс:

1. You. Wrote above that there were those who doubted that the system worked.

Does it follow that I claimed that the system works? There's clearly something wrong with the logic here. ))

I repeat once again, it will take at least six months to a year of monitoring to be able to say whether it works or not.

(2) Where are the hundreds of percent per month? :)

My My Expert Advisor has already published the result of a tester with lots of %%. Of course, no one will use it to trade a PAMM scheme with such risks, but it may be good for deposit acceleration. It looks like the light version of the Expert Advisor is installed on the monitor.

Nick BUGATTI in A.

So you had a profitable series there too, it went well. The downside of paid signals is that if you stop trading at a drawdown, the investors will be against it - the subscription fee is dripping.

Dialog22:

Does that imply that I claimed that the system works? There's clearly something wrong with the logic here. ))

Once again, it will take at least six months or a year of monitoring before we can say whether it works or not.

In the past, the results of the tester with a bunch of %% were posted. Of course, no one will put it on a PAMM with such risks, but it is good for deposit acceleration. It looks like there is a light version of that Expert Advisor installed on the monitor.

I would like to share my experience with you. The downside of paid signals is that if you stop trading at a drawdown, the investors will be against it - the subscription fee is dripping.

"The result from a tester with a bunch of %%..." -- that's the best phrase that describes everything that happens in this thread and others like it on other forums.))

Reason: