Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 348

Renat Akhtyamov:
That's about it, I made one like Joker's too... and maybe even cooler.
Run it in the tester for the last couple of months. We'll see, compare, if you're ready to demonstrate.
At Joker it is already clear that in theory it is possible to double once a week if the depo is fully loaded.
1600% per month is not bad.

b2v:
Run it in the tester for the last couple of months. Let's have a look and compare, if you are ready to demonstrate.
At Joker it is already clear that in theory it is possible to double once a week if the depo is fully loaded.
1600% per month is not bad.
A couple of months to observe the performance and refine the parts. Then a tester.

Dialog22:

Does anyone work with the system that Alexander - the creator of the branch - mentioned? Where eight pairs are analysed and four go to work...?

Have you understood his method? Can you share your thoughts? Because I have a feeling that no one has repeated Nikola's method so far. And about the eighth, I'm not sure there was one. I think there were only seven in the state he posted.

СидорМатрасыч:

Have you figured out his method? Can you share your thoughts? Because I have a feeling that no one has repeated Nikola's method so far. And about the eighth, I'm not sure there was one. It's not like he only posted seven.

His method is clear to many here.

But the hardest part is figuring out where and when to enter, and the same goes for the exit.

Read the thread carefully. It's all there.

Renat Akhtyamov:

But the hardest part is deciding where and when to enter, and the same goes for the exit.

Ahahaha. I, incidentally, also have almost ready grail - the only thing that remains: to determine the ins and outs).

Do you even read what you write? Or just to blurt out something like you're a connoisseur?

Exit by equity trawl, timing or whatever method you choose, entry is actually a "who cares" too, as it only affects the size of the resulting profit. If you really understand it, it should be obvious. The number of instruments is also irrelevant: even 1, even 10, 8, 7 (vista, xp, NT, 98, 95).

Кирилл:
even 1
What, then, and how do you regress?)

b2v:
What then and how do you regress?)

On what?! The Joker said to do it on his neighbour's fence! :))

Renat Akhtyamov:

But the hardest part is deciding where and when to enter, and the same goes for the exit.

Apparently I am not many. To determine entry and exit, we must first understand the analysis Nicola performed with seven majors, by what principle he selected currency pairs in the portfolio, what properties he was trying to set for the portfolio. Joker made an assumption in his posts (at the beginning of the thread), but it is only an assumption. And in general, I do not remember that there were any attempts to discuss Nikolin's method in depth, as everyone mostly switched to Joker's.

b2v:
What, then, and how to do the regression?)

The picture that Jkr posted has nothing to do with the system itself, it is a feature, but not the core of the system and regression (mgc or other) on 4 instruments in sets is as a means of diversification, reducing the level of comulative risk. As I was writing, I had a feeling of deja vu:), as if I was retelling something that has been written here 10 times.
Reason: