Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 361

Serj:

| I'm sorry, it's only 850% so far, so I made a mistake. I don't want to look like a pussy. |

You see, it's not like they "bite" at the percentages, because they understand that the faster you get - the faster you sell. Traders need stability .....

We'll see...

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

i would have noticed that i had an 84% drawdown in the first cycle only, due to the lottage error, 10 times the deposit was exceeded. starting from the second cycle, the drawdown has not exceeded 20%. but you're right, one month is rubbish and 950% return is also not so good....

I'm sorry, it's only 850% so far, so my mistake. I don't want to look like a prick.

Why do not want to look like what you are? No need to be ashamed. The numbers are different to begin with. But that's not the point. You're trying to cram your hundreds of percent into everything. You don't say it's secondary, semi-random stuff. Yeah, it's a small story, but what percentages!
For the fool who signs up, it does not fit in his head that his output is the same as random, even if it is 1000 per cent. The percentage rises, and therefore the risk increases, so the risk of losing everything increases. And they automatically think the odds are 50/50. That is, they will lose 10 bucks, but they may win 100 or 1000. This is purely a psychological trick designed for suckers.

In my opinion, there are only two ways to make money from signals

1 - trade positively and gain subscribers

2 - take it away

With that unclear formula for rating signals, it brings the beginner even closer to a random choice. And it increases the field for fraudulent providers, who do not have the quality of trade, but indirectly make some or other indicators as bait for subscribers. In such conditions, you need to understand everything, including the price analysis, to be able to at least distinguish between the reasons why a signal starts to flow - because the nature of the price movement has changed, or because the author is a freak with the letter M and the signal was not initially worth attention. But you must be not a beginner to estimate it this way.

ILNUR777:
Why do not want to look like what you are? No need to be ashamed. The numbers are different to begin with. But that's not the point. You're trying to cram your hundreds of percent into everything. You don't say it's secondary, semi-random stuff. Yeah, the story's small, but what percentages!!!
The fool who subscribes will not understand that the result of his output is the same random, even if it is 1000 percent. Just increasing the percentage, and therefore the risk increases, thereby increasing the risk of losing everything. And they automatically think the odds are 50/50. That is, they will lose 10 bucks, but they may win 100 or 1000. This is purely a psychological trick designed for suckers.
Calm down! No one is forcing you to sign up for a signal and no one needs your advice. In general, no one is holding anyone here, go in peace.

If I go to page 360, the site gets kicked out.
Is everyone like that?

Dialog22:
Calm down! No one is forcing you to sign up for a signal and no one needs your advice. Anyway, no one is keeping anyone here, go in peace.
We're a democracy, aren't we? You also have the right to go to the woods with your opinions.

ILNUR777:
We're a democracy, aren't we? You have the right to leave them alone with your opinion.

I'm sorry if I was harsh yesterday. I've worked on another cycle today, if you really know something, do not be lazy and take a look, and conclude that the trade is not a guessing one, and the risks have been maintained and the profit is normal.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I'm sorry if I was harsh yesterday. If you really know something, then do not be lazy and take a look, and conclude that the trade is not a guessing one, and the risks have been maintained and the profit is normal.

Is there any sense to talk about anything after 4 weeks? If you have a serious desire to broadcast quality and for a long time, you need to engage them at least half a year, not much, but at least, and if all gud, explain to viewers that your signal is good for this and that, then promote. With the rating system you have, even a good signal may not end up on the front page. You have to promote it yourself, not just by direct advertising but by explaining why it is better than some of the front pages. With parsing third-party examples. Communicate with your subscribers. And do not give a shit about your subscribers like your joker did. He shut down discussions and stupidly stopped communicating. Dumped. Without explaining it, he's gone, or he's just let it slide. After all that, it won't take long for the subscribers to come back.
If, of course, you really have a profitable trader. As long as you don't want to saddle a good piece of history and pick lots of suckers as soon as possible, before this piece of history expires, because you know that the system will finally start pumping.
You know that the system will eventually start pouring money out. Although, you don't understand why you need all this at such percentages and you are sure that it is stable (within certain limits).

I mean. shoot them - the grapplers, why would they want to make a fuss.

I've never understood it either.

Reason: