Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 351

Renat Akhtyamov:
I also tested it - it works the same way and there's no need for recirculation or overpairing. it's very, very simple.

Can you make a picture too?

Files:
fdueii_2_2.PNG  27 kb

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Can you get a picture too?

Just out of respect for those who didn't talk like some of the others above, but went and checked.

here:

pure sine wave at the market input

Renat Akhtyamov:

Just out of respect for those who didn't go off on a rant like some of the others above, but went ahead and checked.

Here you go:

I don't get it again. It turns out that the 6 pairs are up (taking into account the flips)?
It seems that abc is a secret pairs indicator? And are the pairs already reversed there or not?

b2v:

Something I don't understand again. It turns out that on 6 pairs up (including flips)?
Abc is apparently a secret pairs indicator already? And are the pairs already reversed there or not?

by

i do not have such an indicator anywhere. i repeat - write the indicator, everything is visible.

i think the topic has been fully covered in the last 3 pages.

good luck to all!

Renat Akhtyamov:

Just out of respect for those who didn't go off on a rant like some of the others above, but went ahead and checked.

Here you go:

Pardon me, check what? To check something, you have to repeat the process technology. There are no posts about that).

Renat, since you have continued the theme of mockery of the viewer, I will take my free time and make a selection of your posts in which you have revealed this or that grail and repeated it for the umpteenth time. Or how you researched the whole market and all the ideas and then for some reason threw yourself at the "ideas" of others. Perhaps it would look silly if a person has already done something profitable. But we have what we have. It is not pretty.

ILNUR777:
Renat, since you have continued the theme of mockery of the viewer, I will take my free time and make a selection of your posts in which you have revealed this or that grail and repeated it for the umpteenth time. Or how you researched the whole market and all the ideas and then for some reason threw yourself at the "ideas" of others. Perhaps, it would look silly if a person has already done something profitable. But we have what we have. Not nice.

Ilnar, by any chance have you tried to understand the table on combinatorics that Yuzid posted for yourself?

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

Ilnar, by any chance did you try to understand the table on combinatorics that Yuzid posted for yourself?
Ilnur.) I did, and so did joker. But obviously not like Obama. I have already written on them.

ILNUR777:
Ilnur). Tried it, so did the joker. But clearly not like Obama. I already wrote about them.

I made up the script today too and counted how many variants there should be one or two out of 8, but the script only gave me three variants..... I'd like to talk to you about it...

The whole comedy is that if the joker had shown trades referring to the spreadsheets, with all the information being the same as it is on them, now the Obamas would have been just as vocal and vaunted about the spreadsheets. And they wouldn't have been embarrassed that they were just showing properties, and they would have been burnt out with his steamy trading. But he's got it all wrapped up in the other direction, which is where you're cavorting. In fact, you'd be screwed wherever he turned. Show you a cooler result with the plates, you'd just as soon give up on one and go for the other. You don't look at the substance of the posts.
As if pair trading gives you something concrete on its own. Although I've written about all this before.
Reason: