learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 80

TEXX:

I'm running a theme like this.

It still needs more work on the input, but otherwise it works.

What's the input on now?

BeerGod:
What's the input now ?

I understand that the first entry is correct - at the breakdown of the range. It is not clear what the author wants to improve here.

I'm trading with level averages ))) with EUR hanging in minus))) gold deal hanging on )) who would have thought it would go that far )) take would be higher :D 139 trades are not enough to prove that yolan on levels will be more tenacious?

271863768:

I'm trading with level averages ))) with EUR hanging in minus))) gold deal hanging on )) who would have thought it would go that far )) take would be higher :D 139 trades are not enough to prove that yolan on levels will be more tenacious?

It's not the number of trades that counts but the time it takes to do the job. I also doubled my deposit in 2 months with my llan ( more than 1000 trades ), and today I'm sitting and praying. God put the eur back on the ground.

271863768:

I traded with level averages ))) got dips in EUR)) gold deal is hanging there )) who would have thought it would go that far )) take would have been higher :D 139 trades are not enough to prove that yolan leaves the levels?

IMHO, not "little" or "much"!

Or enough ... :-)

I need a specific formalization "by levels", and preferably directly in the form of code, at least not the whole owl, but the formation of trading signals on these very levels!

What levels? It's just luck of the draw, you hit a level and it bounced or broke without a knock at the first time and did not notice, all this is random, that's where the levels in this screenshot and what is the step of the grid and wait for the time?

If you switch to a daily chart you can clearly see the trade )) and of course the price may not go point to point ), maybe a little higher ) or a little lower )) levels update with time )) shifts higher or lower )) of course you can say "it looks good on the history" wait a couple of weeks and see how the price reacts to the levels )

In general )) can make a semi-automatic Ilan )) On the lines )) mark the lines levels and run )) for it is difficult to code a definition of levels ) easier to mark all the levels and run them yourself ) I ordered such an owl about 2 months ago, but I have not heard anything from the coder, I am worried about him ) whether he is alive or not )

271863768:

I ordered this owl two months ago, but I haven't heard from the coder, I'm worried if he's still alive.)

He is. I saw him yesterday. Went around the neighbourhood and said he'd pay everyone back double what he owed. He swore and swore, "Will you lend me money for the new depot? I'll pay you back after the first kickback. It's a win-win system. I'll never see the light of day again."

271863768:

If you switch to a daily chart you can clearly see the trade )) and of course the price may not go point to point ), maybe a little higher ) or a little lower )) levels update with time )) shifts higher or lower )) of course you can say "it looks good on the history" wait a couple of weeks and see how the price reacts to the levels )

Nice picture. Down soon - for sure. Operators are reducing their longs...

Reason: