FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 13: March 2012) - page 18

Tantrik:
I have the same sell 3284 on boo will be closing. (pendulum said 3250 will 3240 not )
touched 3240

That's it, I'm going to sit this one out and sit this one out until the signal ))))

fqbj:

From Tantric, the old wolf, the fence is a great thing! Meanwhile the puppet show goes on!
this music will last forever...if.............

OlegTs:
Stranger put him in his place, but he's no good at getting out of a job:)))
What do you say?

Where has Stranger really gone? Give him back for good)))

OlegTs:
touched 3240
If it hits, it will be a new scenario....

emotraid:
The fear of losing deposits leads to lack of confidence in their TS and this leads to psychosis, when you start to take a buy - sit down every minute and matiritsya with anger seeing you there and the price here, and all the time you increase lots in the hope to win back, and there's the shit )))))))))) from my own experience.)

Yes, remembering how I started out with an acquaintance in forex

We deposited the same amount, opened to one side, the price went back by 20-30pp, I went to bed and he stayed behind, explaining that we should not leave the money unattended.

I woke up in the morning and the price had reached breakeven, but my deposit was almost gone. He simply sees a wrong price for 30 clips, happy that he did not fall asleep and happy with himself, I closed with a loss and opened the other side. This happened 3-4 times and as a result he has red eyes and 30% of the deposit in the morning

Tantrik:
If it does, there will be a new scenario....

From dreams...

yurchenko:
What do you think?
I hope I didn't offend? I'm second day on the eu on the fence but bought 3240 with 10pp sl. Hoping for a free shot. Failure to do so, I'll keep watching.

Margaret, thank you! Right on!!! (Drawing)
Reason: