[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 132

vladds:

Monday to Thursday

Zhunko:
I haven't made a single deal in two years with these parameters.

That can't be right... There must be an error in the parameters somewhere...

vladds:

Monday through Thursday.

Why do I have one from Monday to Thursday? Your settings, I checked.

LotExponent=1.1 can be 1.08!!!

Slip=3

Lots=0.01

Lotdecimal= 2

Takeprofit=3

PipStep= 2

PipStepExponent=1.3

You guys are all in a tizzy, some of you are testing on five digits and some on four, and that's where the differences come in. When I tested on five digits with the parameters for four, I got similar equities. He's just not putting a profit on you. That's why he's making a big deal out of it. Anyway, watch the parameters...

Roman.:

Any thoughts, IMHO:

1. Too much fiddling with market entry signals makes no sense... The same MAs, etc... - i.e. the price can quickly and without a hitch go to the abyss regardless of the signals. It will result in suspended buy and minus equity, therefore, of course, only a basic TA for entering the market is needed. If I wanted to check whether there was an owl with the same criterion, then - 2. Limit my work by time, let's say Eurobucks trades only during Asian and European sessions, after that - cover all positions and not trade until opening of Asia ... Although a reverse trend may be launched during Asia, but with a much smaller probability ... In any case, this owl needs to be controlled by the MANAGER...:-) At least in terms of its on/off on the news, time limit its work perhaps in the code... something like this... for a start...:-)

The trick is really to let it trade on some TS. But if it will not open deals permanently, but based on signals from TS, then I think it may become a very good Expert Advisor. I decided to try it with my own indicator. I will try to install my Expert Advisor......, I'll show the results :)

nikelodeon:

The trick is really for it to trade on some TS. But if it will not open trades all the time, but based on signals from some TS, then I think it may become a very good Expert Advisor. I decided to try it with my own indicator. I will try to test it now, as soon as I understand it :)

I think I'll try to use my tip as an input for the market, but I don't think it makes much sense. :-), IMHO, because the point of this owl is different... so - see #1 and #2... :-)

nikelodeon:
You guys are all in a tizzy, who tests for five digits, and who tests for four, and that's what I get disagreement. When I tested on five digits with parameters for four digits, I got similar requisites. He's just not putting a profit on you. That's why he's making a big deal out of it. Anyway, look at the parameters...

Well, then make the automatic setting for the number of characters. Tried it with different settings. The result is always a dump with very small preliminary profit.

As for the idea of the Expert Advisor itself, I must say it is interesting.

If you have such a profitability in a short time, you should close all positions after the last profit decreases to, for example, 80% and stop trading.

You do not have to do TA signals, if you monitor your deposit (balance, profitability, funds, etc). This is such indirect TA.

Zhunko:

As for the EA idea itself, I must say it's an interesting one.

If you have such profitability in a short time, then you should make all positions close after the last profit drops to e.g. 80% and stop trading.

o-o-o-o-o!!! :-)

When trading this or angles like this are drawn...at the very least!!! :-) The main thing is still not to be rude with the starting lot - 0.01 and not to connect several instruments for dept up to 20,000.

Reason: