[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 655

Tantrik:
can't see the bey :((((

I'm at the same levels, it's OK, but the channel will be narrowed down. I'm from the same levels, I'm fine, but the channel will be narrowed down now, it's going to be a pain in the ass.... it looks like...

Nesradamus:

Try the points from my screenshot on your corners.

We've been dancing around 2/1 all day today.

180 degrees

Anyone who doesn't listen to Kolyan he will take with him)))

Tantrik:
can't see the bey :((((
Bai will be there when the square stops fucking around))))))))

USD CHF sold!

nikelodeon:

You're a pain in the ass, you kind of showed me that you're getting banged up. I'm from the same levels, I'm fine, but the channel's about to be narrowed, it's going to be a pain in the ass.... I guess...
I've got a good view on it... I'm OK, but the channel will narrow down now and it will be tormenting me... (I see mine).

strangerr:

180 degrees.
That means we have different scales!

Tantrik:
I wrote to Nostardamus on his BBV Up forecast - I can't see his bai! (I can see mine).

Aaap is understandable, but I won't hold it for long. Tomorrow on watch, now the channel will narrow and I will cover

nikelodeon:

Aap is understandable, but I won't keep it up for long. Tomorrow's shift, I'm going to narrow the channel and then I'm going to cover
I don't think I'll be able to get a second-hand one.

I'm done.... Looks like we can walk down now too.... On the fence....

BRUSSELS, January 30. /In an atmosphere of cautious optimism caused by the improvement of the global economic conjuncture in recent weeks, an extraordinary one-day European Union summit has started its work here. Convened on the initiative of EU President Herman Van Rompuy, the summit aims to open a "second front" in the fight against the grave debt crisis in the eurozone, which has been continuing for a third year in a row, and adopt a package of measures to accelerate the economic growth of the European Union.

On the sidelines of the summit, the EU is ready to allocate 82bn euros from the unused 2007-2013 EU single budget to boost growth and create new jobs.

Part of these funds will also be used for lending to small and medium-sized businesses in the EU countries.

At the same time, the summit will continue efforts to stabilise the eurozone's financial market. The Budget Pact, which is aimed at strengthening the euro zone's financial backbone by increasing budgetary discipline among member states, is being considered at this meeting. EU leaders hope that the document will be signed today in Brussels by as many EU leaders as possible. So far only the UK and Poland have refused to accept the document.

Initially, the issue of Greece was not on the agenda of the current summit. However, the inability of Athens and private investors to reach a compromise on a formula for writing off part of Greek debt forced EU leaders to put the issue of Greek debt on the summit's agenda. Meanwhile, doubts are growing among experts at the summit that Greece will be able to avoid a default on its debts.

The current EU summit is taking place amid a 24-hour general strike in Belgium to protest against cuts to social programmes. In addition to the serious inconvenience caused by the total paralysis of public transport in the capital, the strike is indicative of growing protest sentiment amongst the wider EU population against EU austerity policies.

jQuery1327938429468="719">
Reason: