learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 277

PPC:

This is how real villagers chop cabbage!

There's the poor devil under the mare).

khorosh:
There's the poor devil under the mare).

Yeah... Vovan the Handsome! That humanoid driver must have had a cabbage on his shoulders instead of a head after he ate his GMO cabbage :)

Here's e..... Russia, found out about the cost of the Olympics, did the math... If you divide all the money spent by each person in all of Russia

They better give it to the people, you can buy one or even two flats, who cares about the Olympics?

So many countries live well where the government and everything is for the people and we still live in awful conditions.

In the Arab Emirates, for example, you get a villa as a gift when you get married, if you have a child you get 30,000 c.u. and the money goes up to 100,000 c.u.This is what I understand for the people, people aspire to a good life with such opportunities. Here we have only poverty, moronism, poverty begets poverty, parents have not lived well, children exist, the poor uneducated population keeps growing, and this affects the development of the country,

And how much is spent on things they do not need or do not need at all, they would rather give it to people than play games, especially since almost all the population is in need...

7Konstantin7:

Here's e..... Russia, found out about the cost of the Olympics, did the math... If you divide all the money spent by each person in all of Russia

They better give it to the people, you can buy one or even two flats, who cares about the Olympics?

There are so many countries which live well, where the government and everything for the people and we still live in awful conditions.

In the Arab Emirates, for example, you get a villa as a gift when you get married, if you have a child you get 30,000 c.u. and the money goes up to 100,000 c.u.This is what I understand for the people, people aspire to a good life with such opportunities. Here we have only poverty, moronism, poverty begets poverty, parents have not lived well, children exist, the poor uneducated population keeps growing, and this affects the development of the country,

And how much is spent on things they do not need or do not need at all, they would rather give it to people than play games, especially since almost all the population is in need...

That's right, but handing out cash would lead to hyperinflation. But at least they could build flats for everyone, even if they don't give them away as property, but leave them in municipal ownership and charge a rent.

khorosh:
That's right, but handing out cash would lead to hyperinflation. But at least they could build flats for everyone, even if they don't give them away as property, but leave them in municipal ownership and charge a rent.

What rent?) they could have given them away, not the state but devils, plus they steal everything, they build flames all over Russia funny, who needs it, I found out we have a small town 100 km from Perm, Kungur, where a well-known coder and trader lives https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/kimiv They spent 20,000 million roubles on the town funny...(though it's probably just a rumour) but still... They put almost everything in their pockets, I know about Perm where they fed 50,000 kilos of dumplings, it's funny... They probably spent twice or three times more on these projects and so wasted money all over Russia, most money was stolen, they won't even show it on TV, all countries are laughing at Russia, so how much money they spent on nothing is beyond words. In other countries, skyscrapers are built at the highest level, but we have five-storey buildings and shit, and everything is just miserable.

khorosh:

You're just making this up) because you don't expect anything good from the state, because you haven't seen anything good from them, some defense mechanism has kicked in and words are coming right away) at least... and so on, obviously they all can, but they don't.

They should have) collected all the handouts from the Olympics, dumplings and the like, and dumped them on Red Square or on the Kremlin from an aeroplane, that would have been the deal)

7Konstantin7:

They could have given them as a gift, they are devils, plus they steal so much money, they carry the light across Russia, it's funny who needs it, I found out there is a small town near Perm, 100 km away, Kungur, where a well-known coder and trader lives https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/kimiv They spent 20,000 million roubles on the town...(though it's probably just a rumour) but still... They put almost everything in their pockets, I know about Perm where they fed 50,000 kilos of dumplings, it's funny... What the hell they gave up and they probably spent twice or three times more money and so wasted money all over Russia, most of it was stolen, they won't even show it on TV, all countries laugh at Russia, so how much money they spent on nothing is beyond words. In other countries, skyscrapers are built at the highest level, and we have five-storey buildings and shit, and everything is just miserable.
I had doubts and decided to check. The cost of the Olympics here is about $50 billion. The population of Russia is 142 million. I got 11690 rubles per person, taking into account the current dollar exchange rate. So trust but verify.

khorosh:
I hesitated to check it out. Here the cost of the Olympics is about $50 billion. The population of Russia is 142 million. I got 11690 rubles per person, taking into account the current dollar exchange rate. So trust but verify.

Strange)) I heard it on Ekho Moskvy radio, there are always the same conversations, so anyway, Russia is not the right state.

khorosh:

Ekho Moskvy will not lie, and the Internet will not be trusted either... Let's forget about children and count up the cost of adults, the amount is not small, this is just an example of the Olympics, and there are plenty of similar waste, it would be better to help the needy or to build and improve Russia as it is abroad

And that article is old... Based on www.putin-itogi.ru & 03.06.13

and then after they waste our people's money - taxes, they raise prices on everything they can, they take it out on the poor people

They will make more money on it, but it will not do us any good, we people will not see or feel it, we will only remember the taste of dumplings and the Olympic flame.)

Reason: