learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 307

tol64:

As I was born, I started. Honestly. )) Just previously looked for it in other areas. And so far I'm not crazy about not having it. And I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I quite possibly won't have it. ))

And I perceive life as just a game with an opportunity to feel everything on my own skin. :)

God grant that your optimism about the grail will not fade with the years. After all, belief in success warms the soul).

khorosh:
God grant that your optimism about the grail has not disappeared with the years. After all, belief in success warms the soul)

You've got it all wrong again with regard to me. ) Faith and optimism is when a person is sure that it is possible to find the grail, excluding the moment of loss. I do not exclude it (losing) from the very beginning. I simply play a logical game. Very interesting and fascinating. And I feel great about it. )))

tol64:

You've got it all wrong again with regard to me. ) Faith and optimism is when a person is sure that it is possible to find the grail, excluding the moment of loss. I don't exclude it (losing) from the very beginning. I simply play a logical game. Very interesting and fascinating. And I feel great while doing it. )))

Anatoly, what's that on your avatar - a meteorite overgrown with a forest?

khorosh:
Anatoly, what's that on your avatar - a meteorite overgrown in the forest?

It's made with a program for building self-similar fractals. The link to the examples in the pictures. I don't remember exactly which program I used for that.

P.S. That reminds me. Mandelbulb 3D. )

>

tol64:

This is done using a programme to build self-similar fractals. Link to the examples in the pictures. I don't remember exactly which program I used for this.
It's beautiful. The calorite of your avatar is similar to mine and I thought my butterfly could sit on one of the trees in your forest).

khorosh:
Beautiful. The calorite of your avatar is similar to mine and I thought my butterfly could sit on one of the trees in your forest).

There's so much space on self-similar fractals, you can fit absolutely everything in there. ))

P.S. Get down! :)

khorosh:

Try to run the test for at least a few months before the optimised section as well.

I've been optimising a lot of different bots and found it impractical to run outside the optimisation plot "in the past", in the future yes, but not in the past.

khorosh:
Most EAs work successfully on a limited time frame. If you strive to create an EA that works always and successfully on any currency, you may not even have the time of your life. Optimisation is useful, but it must be done correctly.

"Most EAs work successfully in a limited timeframe" - this is what I'm starting from, I reoptimize it for a week, then it gets reoptimized and so on, once a week or a month reoptimization doesn't bother me)

marker:

"Most advisors work successfully on a limited timeframe" - that's what I'm starting from, it worked for a week, then it was reoptimized and so on, once a week, a month reoptimization doesn't bother me)
Unfortunately any optimization doesn't guarantee profitable work in the future, even if you reoptimize every day. The success of an EA is determined not so much by its optimization as by the trading system's successful algorithm.

tol64:

There's so much space on self-similar fractals that you can fit absolutely everything in there. ))

P.S. Get down! :)

It's a good topic, only no one can program it, but for manual trading it's very good, I got interested in it myself about two years ago)
Reason: