Forex is game or Business - page 4

Forex trading is not a game and we can not equate as a game because we need skills and patience to be able to get maximal profit here. If we want to get maximal profit, we must keep trying and improving our trading skills to get the best.

Most traders treat forex as a game and lose all their money. Only the ones that treat forex as business excel.

I wouldn't dismiss the game part just like that : Game theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . Just a short quote :

Game theory is a study of strategic decision making. Specifically, it is "the study of mathematical models of conflict and cooperation between intelligent rational decision-makers".[SUP][1][/SUP] An alternative term suggested "as a more descriptive name for the discipline" is interactive decision theory.[SUP][2][/SUP] Game theory is mainly used in economics, political science, and psychology, as well as logic and biology. The subject first addressed zero-sum games, such that one person's gains exactly equal net losses of the other participant(s). Today, however, game theory applies to a wide range of behavioral relations, and has developed into an umbrella term for the logical side of decision science, to include both human and non-humans, like computers.

Forex is business and it is highly profitable business so it is important that trader must have proper trading knowledge and experience which will enables them to earn good profit from this business.

Did anybody bother taking a look at the game theory related finance?

Traderspulse:
Forex is business and it is highly profitable business so it is important that trader must have proper trading knowledge and experience which will enables them to earn good profit from this business.

Right, we must take it seriously if we want to get maximal result here. We also must improve our trading skills to get more maximal profit from time to time. And i think, if we have good skills, we also can be a PAMM manager. There are own benefits that we can get.

Forex is a business game.

It is both a game and business at the same time.

Forex can not be a game , it is an enjoyable business that make you feel it as a game , but there is no game make you lose all your money or depend totally on it got your income for living , Forex is a great business and i hope to keep trading on it.

I think it is a game to me. Actually it now became a hobby. If you take forex as a real business then you will be tensed all the time. If you can enjoy that then it will be a good trading platform for you. Do not make too much greed. Try to make profit according to your capital and I think you will find enjoy in this tensed market.

Reason: