learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 312

The circus... Now the first has been released and the second has been banned.

granit77:
The circus... Now the first has been released and the second has been banned.

Zorich said you can write in person (to the bathhouse).

I really wonder - can they write to each other (steam together, that is)?

)

(I myself have already understood - both will not be able to go to the site, sorry - I stupor, it's time to sleep. Left this post for fun).

_new-rena:

Zorich said you can write in person (to the bathhouse).

I really wonder - can they write to each other (steam together, that is)?

)

(I myself have already understood - both will not be able to go to the site, sorry - I stupor, it's time to sleep. Post left for fun).

they can if they have to ... Not everyone is as dumb as your admins ...

Well, the news is not that new, you just need to know how to work with them and place pending orders, and then you can make good money.

pako:

even with your SL TP parameters, the fish aren't there

Pouring.

TC from the video - see up to page 300 is pouring in:

>
Files:

Seems to be pouring in well - a coup should turn into a winning strategy

YOUNGA:
Seems to be pouring well - a coup should turn into a winning strategy

A coup of what and where? :-)

I've already asked you that question, by the way... (If you're a villager, it's the way it's originally known that everyone is on a first-name basis)...

I propose, also on a first-name basis.

Option is to kick the starters to one side - also randomise the entry + zapopt (won't work) - experiment with the width of TR and SL... :-) That's it.

Reverse direction of the transaction, that is, if you buy by strategy in the new sale, but the levels of TP and SL to leave at the same levels only to swap places (more difficult if there is a trade with a trawl, it seems to me)

YOUNGA:
2. Переворот направления сделки то есть если покупка по стратегии то в новой продажа,

3. but leave the TP and SL levels at the same levels, just swap them (harder if you are trading with a trawl, I think)

1. there are already random entries...

2. Swap SL and TR? It used to be 40 and 10. The trawl is not there.

This strategy was designed to trigger single tokens, as they are short... four times the stop... Turns out not, as on the tilted volumes, when the stop is triggered, it significantly covers all the 10 pips plus on small volumes...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

watch the video.

Reason: