learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 306

tol64:

No, I didn't. ))) But I haven't finished the whole list of planned studies yet either. The most important thing is to see the problems to be dealt with later. )) And the problem is obvious and quite easily detectable. If the algorithm works well on one symbol and fails on the other, the Expert Advisor is still very weak. Having analyzed the sections where the Expert Advisor is losing money on another symbol, we simply need to ask ourselves: "Why? And then the most interesting thing starts. I call this effect "Brain Explosion". ))

Exactly, the brain explosion will happen before you make the grail. Brain blast, stroke or heart attack).

yosuf:
I think I managed to create such an advisor, it took three years. Still, it's too early to judge, time will tell.

Do your EAs on different symbols work with the same parameters or different ones?

khorosh:
Exactly, the brain explosion will happen before you make the grail.

The brain will explode if you don't refine the algorithm and have the deposits explode in front of your eyes one by one. While solving logical problems can only make it stronger. ))

tol64:

If you don't refine the algorithm, the deposits will explode before your eyes, one after the other. But solving logical problems can only make it stronger. ))
Why very clever, sometimes excellent students end up in a mental hospital or prison (the last case in a Moscow school).

The thread is growing but the same idea is going around in circles. For those who are going to set up an EA every month I advise to look through this thread first, or even find the 1st variant in the archive... All the same thoughts there, but expressed by other people and much earlier...

khorosh:
Why very clever, sometimes excellent students end up in a psychiatric hospital or prison (the last case was in a Moscow school).

And not so clever and not careful are many times more likely to end up there. I would not advise to draw conclusions from an unrepresentative sample. )

P.S. I'm not discouraging you, I'm just warning you (and not just you). It is your choice. You may be lucky and you will be lucky for a very long time. It happens too. ) I am simply stating my thoughts on the subject based on my own more stringent tests.

tol64:

And the not-so-smart and not-careful are many times more likely to end up there. I would not advise drawing conclusions from an unrepresentative sample. )

I mean, you can't just say that solving logical problems can only make it stronger, it can be the other way round).

khorosh:

I mean that you cannot categorically state that the solution of logical problems can only make it stronger, it happens the other way round).

) You can't categorically state that this particular case is tied to what I said. ) Initially you just have to set it right. It goes something like this:

Yes, I realise that achieving the goal may not happen. Even if it is, I don't care.

And everything will be fine. )))

tol64:

(You can't be blunt in stating that this particular case is tied to what I've said. ) Initially, you just have to set it right. It goes something like this:

Yes, I understand that achieving the goal may not happen. Even if it is, I don't care.

And everything will be fine. )))

How many years have you been searching for the grail?

khorosh:
How many years have you been searching for the grail?

As I was born, I started. Honestly. )) Just previously looked for it in other areas. And so far I'm not crazy about not having it. And I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I quite possibly won't have it. ))

And I think of life as just a game with an opportunity to feel everything on my own skin. :)

P.S. The funny thing is that many consider a grail that I do not. )))

Reason: