learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 301

khorosh:
Do you place stop orders before the news?

No - I just watch - open and close with my hands

khorosh:
Do you place stop orders before the news?
How will they be taken out on the move with slippage and a "bloated" spread to where a limit order should be placed!

elmucon:

No - just looking - opening and closing with my hands

Do slippage and increased spreads get in the way?

khorosh:
Do slippage and increased spreads bother you?

I have an Expert Advisor that does the closing - it chops until it closes...

and I don't even notice the sprouts...

elmucon:

And who doesn't mind it - well, I'm still in the black - my advisor closes it - until it closes...

and I don't even notice the sperm...

Are you done with the full automation of trading?

khorosh:
Are you done with the full automation of trading?

disappointed in indicators ...

too often the price goes against the indicators exactly against the news background -

so today I think trading on the news is the best -

and judging by the results, more profitable than any robot...

elmucon:

disappointed in the indicators ...
And why did you stop with martin, people with martin on PAMM are making good money.

khorosh:
I do not know why I gave up martin, people with martin on PAMM are making good money.

I know many examples to the contrary, and in general martin is not a viable system that will sooner or later fail ...

The main difference - the robot can't think - and I haven't found a way to give it a brain yet :) ...

and the profits from martin are small in relation to the time spent ...

elmucon:

I know many examples to the contrary, and in general martin is not a viable system that will sooner or later fail ...

The main difference - the robot can't think - and I haven't yet found a way to give it a brain :) ...

and the profits from martin are small in relation to the time spent ...

When several martins with different strategies and instruments work on the same account, the results are very good.

khorosh:
If several Marlins with different strategies and symbols are working in one account, the result is very good.

I can only wish you luck!

I have already decided for myself that if I leak - so myself - and then I will look into the causes - and I do not want to entrust the money to a tinsmith, especially a big dough (I'm scared)

especially since I already had a bitter experience ....

I'd rather do it myself... look what time the news is on - go to the terminal 5 minutes before - play - and until the next news

no need to sit down all the time, and the result speaks for itself... What robot can deal with 1459 lots in a week with 30 pips profit per order?

There are as many opinions as there are people, and every samurai chooses his own path ... :)

Reason: