learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 303

marker:
I can't even find AppData folder, even though I've been using mt4 for a long time. I don't know anything about coding, I don't care about Symbol or NULL))

I can't even find the AppData folder, even though I've been using mt4 for a long time.

evillive:

I think it only gives warnings and no errors, but it is losing...

EURUSD H1,under masterforex,under fixed spread,from October 02, 2011 to today) You can run it at opening prices, as it only trades on a new bar.

I will try to put it in the terminal and run it)

Files:
set.zip  2 kb

Well you can optimise any sinker, it does not guarantee profits in real time. I have this set not so optimistic in another DC (same for opening prices) )))

The lot calculation there is made unfortunate, it gets caught up in 131 quite often.

Oh my gosh, it's working, yay comrades!)) evillive - thank you very much humanly)))

evillive:

well, it's possible to over-optimise any sinker, it doesn't guarantee real time profits. My set is not so optimistic )))

The lot calculation there is made unfortunate, it gets caught up in 131 quite often.

I forgot to mention, it is zaopchen to the initial deposit of 10K, run with the initial 10K, I do not know why, but when you change the deposit, it changes the logic of trade, I have not understood why so. If the final deposit during optimization is say 60K and after optimization (say, a month later), we continue to run it and have dangling trades, the oln often stupid sits to the winning TP, and if we started after the optimization, it often did not sit up to the TP and cut earlier ie a smaller deposit, I think he did not always sit up to the winning TP, and it crops earlier.

evillive:

Well you can optimise any sinker, it does not guarantee profit in real time. I have this set not so optimistic in another DC (same for opening prices) )))

I use it as an indicator of "ass" - let me explain, when the bot is in a drawdown up to its ears (the average and maximum drawdown in pips I then find with my hands and eyes on the optimized area), then I look to buy / sell in conjunction with several other signals))

I don't seeerror 131 at all, you need to look at allowed lot steps (0.01; 0.1) of your broker, although if you were running on that instaler that I gave, there shouldn't be anything like that there.

And it is for four digits, for a fixed spread of 2 pips, on the five digits sets are of course different.

marker:
I forgot to mention, it is zaopchen to the initial deposit of 10K, run with the initial 10K, I do not know why, but when you change the deposit, it changes the logic of trade, I have not understood why so. If the final deposit during optimization is say 60K and after optimization (say, a month later), we run it further and there are dangling trades, the oln often stupidly sits to the winning TP, and if we started after the optimization, it often did not sit up to the TP and closes earlier i.e. at lower depo I think he does not always sit to the winning TP, and closes earlier.
I bet on 1M, I'm sorry for the demotester money ))))

marker:
I don't see Error 131 at all, you should look at allowed lot steps (0,01; 0,1) of your broker, although if you used instaler that I gave, there shouldn't be anything like that.
That's what I say, programmer's bug, did not have in mind that the step may be more than 0.01, as well as min.lot. I saw a step of 0.03 in some companies. This is a simple thing, to provide in the calculation of two additional values.

evillive:
I put on 1M that I demotester money sorry )))).

I'm talking, programmer's bug, did not have in mind that the step may be more than 0.01, as well as min.lot. I saw a step of 0.03 in some companies. This is a simple thing, to provide in the calculation of two additional values.

Hmm, I didn't think about the 0.03 pitch.)

But it won't work properly on m1, may I explain it to you, if the set is for n1, you certainly can't use it on m1))) That's like developing a part for a BMW, and put it in the end on a Lada))

Reason: