learn how to earn money villagers [Episode 2] ! - page 308

Monday's news backdrop is weak, but workable ...

Starting the week with a profit ...

hgghghgghghgg

khorosh:
Unfortunately, any optimization doesn't guarantee future profitability, even if you over-optimize every day. The success of the Expert Advisor is determined not so much by its optimization as by the successful algorithm of the trading system.

I've come to the same conclusion.

elmucon:

Monday's news backdrop is weak, but workable ...

Starting the week with a profit ...

I had all charts of traded instruments with robots on the 4th.

I was burning for two days. :-)

I restarted it now.

There's a desire - PROPOSED! - light it up... :-)

khorosh:
Unfortunately, any optimization doesn't guarantee future profitability, even if you over-optimize every day. The success of the Expert Advisor is determined not so much by its optimization as by the successful algorithm of the trading system.

No arguments here)

Roman.:
There's a desire - PROPOSED! - light it up... :-)

Roma, give me another link to your monitors, I want to see how you're doing))

tol64:

As I was born, I started it. Honestly. )) I just used to look for it in other areas. And so far I'm not crazy about not having it. And I'm not embarrassed by the fact that I quite possibly won't have it. ))

And I think of life as just a game with an opportunity to experience it all on my own skin. :)

P.S. The funny thing is that many people think of what I do not consider to be a grail. )))

No, the funny thing is that many people don't consider life itself to be a gain ))))

tara:
No, the funny thing is that many people don't consider life itself to be a gain ))))

Yes, everyone has some kind of a gimmick. ))

marker:

Roma, give me your monitoring link again, I want to see how you're doing)

Here you go... :-)

pako:

even with your SL TP parameters, the fish are not there

What prevents you from setting levels in pips TR and SL - it would be a workable approach...

Yes and the approach can be fine-tuned by the DIFFERENT options!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Continued on the competition (TC video is in the branch):

Basically - similar in some ways to elements of your chart from the test, ectac page on 300... :-)

>
Reason: